2004 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: Never Thought I Would Love a C

2004 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

V8 4dr SUV (4.6L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Never Thought I Would Love a Caddy!
By LPC on

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had just about given up on American cars until I found the Cadillac SRX. Being a picky person with many ideal features I never thought I would find the perfect vehicle. I wanted performance, luxury, and utility plus 7 seats to tote around kids and their friends. Living in a hilly NY area, I needed AWD too. Until the SRX, this combination just did not exist. I was a little weary about American cars, I decided to test drive it and fell in love. The power is just unbelievable and the quality is top notch. It feels so solid compared to our Volvo S60 - they are not in the same league at all. I drive it hard and it responds. I just have a blast and there is plenty of luxury to boot. It handles like a sports sedan.

The acceleration, handling, and ride are perfect - taught yet luxurious. I'm not sure how they pulled it off! this vehicle is great in snow. I love the fact that it has room for 7. It is a little tight but great for kids in back. I enjoy the luxury appointments. It's just plain fun to drive!

I would love a power lift gate, side curtain airbags for 3rd row, and an iPod connection.