2004 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: Best Used car I have purchased

2004 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

Best Used car I have purchased.
By 2bogey on

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for a vehicle that I could load with stuff and take off for a long weekend, but still want to drive it daily. I found the perfect comprimise. V-8 Northstar power and all the Cadillac comforts. Sunroof is about as close as a convertable as you can get. The rear DVD is great for my son on those long trips and the heated seats are heaven. Paid just under 14k with 60k miles. This is probably the one that sat on the showroom floor in 2004. Dont get me wrong its not perfect but It fits every need I have as well as the wants. MPGs are around 18 or so but I do drive with a heavy foot since the V-8 makes me smile. Not for everyone but a great car if it fits your needs.

There are so many I dont know where to start but I would go with the HUGE sunroof and the heated seats. My wife would say the dual climate control and my son loves the DVD player.

Vehicle does seem to drive little heavy, But it is a big car and maybe I am just used to a smaller sedan. The MPGs are probably my biggest gripe but its worth the comfort and versitility.