2004 Cadillac SRX Consumer Review: Adjustable pedals

2004 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Review

Adjustable pedals
By candace3 on

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car, it's perfect for my needs. I have had some issues with the wheel pulling to the left, which i asume is the alignment or suspension also at 64,000 and i had to have an engine sensor replaced. Which I have heard to be common with this model. I think the sensor has something to do with the Pedal placement. I was using the pedals extended a bit, because i'm on the short side. I was having some delay with the gas pedal. very strange. It was fine when i put the pedal's back to the farthest position. but that is a feature that I do not get to use now. Over all I have not had too many issues. Purchased about a month ago so if anything comes up I will change my review.

by far the fact that i can lay down the third row! I have the capability of a flat bed for loading things. Makes this car so conveient form me.

I would say electical. I do not like the fact that i have to unlock the car three times to open the back gate. And it would be nice if when I turned the car off all the doors would unlock automaticlly.