2004 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Fantactic Driving Machine
By Barbara Eitelman on 08/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

You will love this car. It is the finest car I've ever owned. Friends and neighbor are all over. A neighbor bought one after test driving mine.

Thinking Differently About Cadillac
By Nanunit on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Cadillac definitely has a winner in this SRX! I never thought that I would own a Cadillac, but this car really impressed me. First, I really liked the exterior styling--it has a "cut" look that is very appealing --solid and premium. I think the rounded egg design of the Lexus 330 is behind the times. The SRX drives like car, has great performnace and is very comfortable and refined. The V6 is sweet. Given the weight it accelerates nicely and effortlessly The interior design is well-integrated--controls are easy to use and intuitive and the seats are great. The quality exceeded my expectations-- I can't find any fault.

Cadillac's Home Run
By elirodz on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Caillac has hit a HR with the SRX. The ride is the best of all the luxury SUV's in the market. The 6 cyl. is all you need for outstanding handling and performance. The vehicle is definitely a head turner and several people have complimented me and my wife on its looks. Only complaint by my wife has been the heavy rear hatch for her. Caddy should consider electrically power assisted like the old trunks. Drive one before you buy any other SUV you will be impressed with this vehicle.

great tour car
By real estate guy on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

needed a vehicle to use for touring customers around town as well as for the building supplies to take to sites.Great auto, nice lines and very sharp..nice handling easy in and out for all. and best of all it qualifies for the tax break

catch22
By joe vento on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

i have tried the rest this is the best what else is there to say

I love my SRX
By Aud on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have waited a long time for Cadillac to come out with a vehicle for "me" and they have made me one happy person. I get in and the car just moves with such ease.

Best car I have ever owned
By DenieG on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

SRX has been the most favorite car I've ever owned. Traded a Sedan Deville (high mileage) for a Yukon and put only 21,000 on it before trading back to the Cadillac SRX. The Customer Service is the BEST in the industry. I'm spoiled rotten ! Thanks Crest Cadillac in Birmingham ! I love you guys !

New Model Bugs
By emlpal on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

With the Northstar V-8 and 320hp, this is a great performance SUV (built on a car platform, the CTS). As with most new models, there are some bugs: rattles in the retracting roof and passanger door and two small oil leaks which required a week to repair. The engine actually has to be dropped to make the repair. This drove the Cadillac mechanics to distraction. The repairs were completed and all is now well. A fun, convenient vehicle to drive, with outstanding accelleration and handling. The V-8 comes with all the bells and whistles. As one would expect from Cadillac.

best of the best
By mishal on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

everything car the best suv i bought

Fun, Fun, Fun
By JP Darnall on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I fell in love with this car immediately on taking a test drive. The SRX handles more like a sports car than a SUV. It hugs the road and handles tight turns and winding roads superbly. At the same time it is extremely comfortable and quiet. Positively the best driving experience of any car I have everr owned.