2004 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Worst purchase ever
By worst ever on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have 7,500 miles on this poor excuse for a quality car and have had two major computer failures and three failures of smaller proprtion. Additionally they now have a recall on the product. Their on board computers are riddled with bugs and glitches

SRXcellent
By VO4 on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in my MB420 for this and never looked back. Swore off SUV's, but the SRX brought me back. My first Cadillac, and it is great. The interior is comfortable and quiet, the engine is strong with great pick-up. The handling is tight-The turning radius alone is worth getting this car. The sunroof is huge-I have it open all the time, and my kids love being in the back seat. Had a little problem with the sunroof rattling, but that was fixed, no problem

NEW LEASE
By toy1doc on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

EXCELLENT RIDE AMONGST OTHER FEATURES TO NUMORUS TO MENTION.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!
By shyspy0602 on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

What can I say about my SRX...I love it but...But nothing. It is absolutely perfect. Its as if the designers of this vehicle finally get it. Great out the gates when standing still to an outstanding ride that could make you fall asleep at the wheel. The vehicles seats are extremely comfortable and the cockpit makes you feel in total control. You have got to buy the car with the roof because it is impressive and great for those extremely hot days.

Superb Cadillac SRX
By Michael Z. George on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am extremely pleased with this 2004 Cadillac SRX, including the favorable reactions that I get from friends and family alike.

RSX is Attention Getter /Fun to Drive
By Bob Carroll on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have owned my RSX for almost 6 months....it has the mesh grill(s), color is smoked silver and it gets a lot of attention! Dealer is great to deal with too. The car (truck?) has great build quality and the seats are suppotive and quality leather. I have the nav/cd but no third row seat which I don't need. My car has the light neutral interior....a mistake on my part as the rugs get dirty real fast! I don't know how well they are selling but they are a rare sight on the roads around town.

Outstanding Utility with Class
By mpick on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This Cadillac utility vehicle is fun to drive and very luxurious inside, while providing a lot of versatility. My family of five loves the car, including the teenagers who enjoy taking it out on Friday and Saturday nights to haul friends from the bowling alley to the drive-in theater. The ride is fantastic. The sound system is superb.

Great SUV
By randtauwers on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The styling is great, it is comfortable, it has all the features you could want, luxurious, fun to drive, the huge moon roof is awesome. It is really a great SUV!

Love my SRX
By mhousealum on 08/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my '04 SRX V-6 RWD on August 13th, 2004. Most recent vehicles owned are 2002 Lexus LS 430, 2000 Mercedes CLK 320, and a 1994 BMW 530i. I can honestly say this is my favorite vehicle of the bunch. My SRX has been upgraded to 20" wheels, Owens side running boards, and also comes with Ultraview sunroom, lux package with power third row seat. I'm not a truck person, so the driving experience of the SRX was a big plus, as it drives like a car.

best sport utility!
By import guy on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

handles like a car and has the capability of an suv!! The perfect vehicle.