Used 2004 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

Best Caddillac We Have Owned
By Rusty1234

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

We have driven Cadillac for nearly 30 years and this is quite simply the best one yet.

Fun, Fun, Fun
By JP Darnall

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I fell in love with this car immediately on taking a test drive. The SRX handles more like a sports car than a SUV. It hugs the road and handles tight turns and winding roads superbly. At the same time it is extremely comfortable and quiet. Positively the best driving experience of any car I have everr owned.

The clutchless gear shifting system is awsesome...combining the best of both automatic and manual transmission types.

Dual and extended sun visors to provide better coverage of both front and sides simultaneously would be nice.

Fun on the Run
By Jane Mack

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle is fun, fun, fun. I am a Mom and a Realtor, and I get looks of envy from other parents and clients. This vehicle is easy to get in and out of. It has the look of sophistication needed for my clients and the durability of the mini van to take the kids where they need to go. Enough room in the back to keep my golf clubs handy, and storage to keep napkins and such handy for the kids. Yo can pull out in traffic and never have to worry about causing a traffic jam.

I love my bose stereo system, my third row of seats, and the fact that everyone can't see what movie we are watching. I also love the comments I receive when I pull up at a valet.

I wish the center row was mudular. That we could fold down the middle seat, and the back row would be able to view the DVD. I wish the gas tank was larger. Everything else is perfect.

Great Car
By Sue C.

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I am very happy with my SUV. I have never owned an SUV before but I have driven them and this is by far the smoothest riding auto. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Sun roof, ease in and out of the vehicle, back up feature.

Can't think of any.

SRX needs help
By DTE

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

After one week and 1,400 miles, the main computer failed and when I called on-star,it took them two hours to find out the tech on-call didn't have his beeper. They had to page another tech and he responded. The dealership didn't have the part on hand and I had to wait 3 days for a repair although they did provide a loaner. Two weeks later the computer started to reset data on my radio, as well as the onboard computer and they don't know why. I'm certainly not a repeat buyer.

Third row seating

Provide the ability to use third row seating with a key slot near the rear so you don't have to keep runningtho the front to put a key in the ignition. Fix the blind spot onthe drivers outside rear view mirror when turning left.