2004 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Cadillac SRX ROcks
By Jimbbruce on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

It is very cheap and like i said it rocks. Very smooth, luxurious, and my kid even likes it.

SRX is King of the Road
By Don Goldstein on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I took delivery of my brand new White Diamond SRX 5 days ago and I can tell all of you that it is awsome! I ordered the SRX with every option offered and it is down right spectaular. The build quaility is outstanding and superior to my BMW X5 4.4 that I drove for the past 3 years 70k miles. The comfort of the SRX is in a class by itself and it literally stops traffic with its beautiful looks. Hat's off to GM and the Cadillac team for making my generation know what it felt like in the early days to be a "Proud Cadillac" owner. I am hooked and so are all of my neighbors.

best of the best
By SUV finder on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Before I bought my black 2004 Cadillac SRX, I had test-driven Acura MDX, Lexus RX330 and Volve XC90. None of them gives me a feeling like this one. The performance and handling of this vehicle is superb. I have been driving my SRX for more than one month and I got so many head-turns. Wherever I park it, People would come to see and say, It's nice looking. I love it and my wife loves it too.

WOW
By STEVE L on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

THIS srx is by far the best vehicle purchase I have ever made. I looked at every suv available before decided to buy the srx.

Cadillac SRX
By Cal Bettis on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Drives more like a car than a SUV. The Sun roof is exciting and beautiful. A marvelous machine

SRX V6 RWD
By Yankeeman on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

After a couple of Mini-Vans, this is really a step up. Third row seating is a must have option. Excellent fit and finish.

What a ride!
By juagile on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle looks good. It is my first luxury vehicle. I am happy with its performance. It is roomy, comfortable and quiet.

STANDARD OF THE WORLD
By steve taylor on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

CADILLAC IS BACK! THE SRX IS A GREAT COMBINATION OF SMOOTH RIDE, FLUID HANDLING, SUPERB WORKMANSHIP & GREAT STYLE. THIS IS A SUPERB VEHICLE THAT PROVES WHAT AN AMERICAN AUTO COMPANY IS ABLE TO PRODUCE.

Comments & Suggestions
By SRX OWNER on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

First, I love this car. Ride, handling and comfort are excellent. Navigations system is first rate and easy to use. It could stand some improvements. Why is there no glove box light or underhood light? Why is there no lumbar support or telescoping steering wheel in a fine car of this caliber?

Caddy's Back !
By cjcoolcar on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Cool new caddy is perfect size. Handles and rides like the best out there. Former X5 owner (4.4), the SRX beats it in every category and the huge sun roof is really cool. Voice GPS is better than my 2003 SL55. Magnetic ride works better than the Benz.