2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Consumer Reviews 18

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Great Cadillac - Back On Top
By Dhparki1 on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

My SRX V-8 AWD was delivered in early December - the vehicle is flawless - outstanding performance - great ride and interior appointments are better than the BMW vehicles I have had in the past - this vehicle is proof that Cadillac is once again back on top and ahead of the competition - so lomg BMW, Audi and Mercedes - I am going with Cadillac from now on.

Like Nothing else
By J in Texas on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

There are other vehicles that play in this niche, the SRX takes the best of all. It handles like the Germans, rides comfortable like the Japanese and goes like heck without punishing the occupants. The looks may me a love it or hate type of thing for many, it definitely stands out in the crowd. This may be the best domestic vehicle in quite a while and one that holds its head up high in any crowd.

Love it
By Judy Schilg on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have had SUV's for the past 10 years. 2 chey blazers and my last one was an Envoy. My husband also had a Navigator a few years back. I was tired of the truck-like feel of the Blazer and I loved the Envoy. Thinking now that I wanted a car, I hated to give up the space of an SUV but I wanted more luxury and driving comfort and feel... Well the SRX does it all. It is sporty, comfortable, classy and has all the perks-- fully loaded!

Excellent
By cruserinsrx on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle has only been in my possesion for a short amount of time but in this time I have had a wonderful driving experience. Car has a very solid feel to it and a smooth handling ability. The comfort of this vehicle is luxurious.

caddilac
By tk200620 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

the suv handels well and has alot of power from the v8

Not your fathers Cadillac (SRX)
By johnshrl on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned 7 Cadillacs in the past 12 years. I purchased the SRX for more storage room on long trips. It is not a comfortable vehicle, difficult to get in and out of, and the 3rd seat is a childs jump seat(10years old max). 16.5 MPG avg. with the V6. The power steering at parking speed is truck-like. On the other hand the 5 speed transmission performs great on the highway. If you are a Cadillac owner over 40, avoid this vehicle! I have been in Fort Myers,Fl now for 3 months and have not seen another SRX anywhere on the Southwest Florida coast?

SRX V8 Review
By Mark Meyers on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Awesome Vehicle with good handling. Has good acceleration at wide open throttle.Would highly recommend.

FANTASTIC CAR
By PHANTOM JIM on 12/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

WHEN I TEST DROVE THE CAR IT WAS ALMOST AS MUCH FUN TO DRIVE AS MY CORVETTE BUT MORE PRACTICAL FOR DAILY USE AND IT WOULD GET ME THROUGH IN THE WINTER! I TRADED MY 2003 DENALI AND HAVE NEVER HAS SO MUCH FUN IN MY "WORK" CAR.

this is the car
By mdcardinals12 on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

thos car is awesome.we thinkin about gettin the chrysler pacifica, but this one blew it away with the powerful v8.i suggest this car over any other suv. its not a big boat, but still has the comfort of one.it is probably the best handling suv there is.

No Lumbar?
By Jim Alabach on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

ery happy with car overall, although we have one major complaint being that the driver & passnger seats do not have lumbar adjustments which are quite important to us due to back problems. Cant understand why a car costing $58,000+ cant include this. Also why are running boards not available. We short people have a hard time stepping up to get in. Can we get answer from Cadillac regards this? Would slso like to see the second seat with warming gridfor passengers.