2004 Cadillac SRX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
Yeah, folk
By Shamelis on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

it's real tight, the inside, the outside, the handling, everything is good about that suv.

SRX GM did it right
By DJR on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned several SUVs, both forign and domestic (including the Mercedes ML320). The SRX is the best all around Vehicle I have owned. Power is just right with the V-6. Comfort is tops with a smooth ride, but a firm- sporty feel. The SRX sits lower than most SUVs, giving me the confidence to toss it into a corner without fear of tipping. Interior is pleasant; seats handled a 750 mile trip with no discomfort. All in all, this is GM's finest hour.

great spirited vehicle
By Bob in Las Vegas on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Comfortable, quick, fun to drive...these are just a few of the things that come to mind when thinking about the SRX. I have the V8 with Power luxary group. A great ride!

Hot SRX !
By Ms Kenya on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Coming from a GMC Yukon I can certainly appreciate the comfort of the SRX. Although the Yukon was far from a hard ride, yet it was not slick the Cadillac. The SRX is smooth but snazzy!!!!

2004 SRX
By georgegellert on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Researched for three months. Looked at MDX, GX 470, XC90. All of them excellent cars. Needed three rows of seats for four children. Two smallest are 2 and 1 year old, third row is plenty and second row slides forward if needed later. The SRX has a very unique and sharp look. I am glad to drive american after 12 years of european (BMW,VW). The quality, the feel, the luxury is impressive.I got exactly what I wanted, I could not be more satisfied, if I had to do it again, I would do the same. Some expert reviews questioned some of the interior materials qualities. I did not find any problems or issues.

Car of a Lifetime
By SRXLover on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Phenomenal vehicle! After owning countless cars, SUVs, and trucks, this is the one worth waiting for. So comfortable with the countless seating adjustments with heated seats and bolsters. Rides like a Cadillac and handles like a dream. Great fun,too.

all most perfect 04 srx
By CM II on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Drives as if on tracks handles well,and just fun to drive

Great Car
By PhilP on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Great Vehicle! No regrets at 3,000 miles

Finally I bought a domestic lux car
By hog4la on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This SUV is great car to drive around. Good size for our new baby, but fun to drive around. Built and finish quality is par with German and Japanese car we drove. Very suprised on its capability to handle on the road. We were really out of Cadallic ordinary customers. The GM credit card rebate plus $1500 rebate really made the deciding point. This SUV is not on the top of every category, but everything is near perfect. Want to find out couple years later what the quality will be. If it hold on its quality and resell value, we might consider getting another Cadillac.

I'M IMPRESSED
By GREYFOX on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I AM IMPRESSED WITH THE STYLING, PERFORMANCE, AND ALL AROUND NICE VEHICLE THAT THIS IS. HAVING BEEN A PAST CADILLACE OWNER, THIS ONE IMPRFESSED ME MORE THAN THE OTHERS. IT REPRESENTS A HUGE LEAP FORWARD FOR AMERICAN AUTOO MAKERS.