2004 Cadillac SRX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SRX model:
balanced utility and performance
By bmchenry on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

As empty nesters it just what we were looking for in design and function. Room for the yellow lab and the skis, a more than adequate level of performance, and a pragmatic and efficient use of space. We wanted the third seat option yet did not want to move up a class size.

Great
By Camie on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

No problems, great on open road

GOOD
By bmadison on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

It is a very good car one of me favorites and i had two sts prior

Great Alternative
By melcgl on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

A wonderful blend of a sports car feel with the security and safety of all wheel drive.

so far so good
By SANDY 123 on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Have had the car for only 6 weeks but I really like it. Drives and handles great, roomy & confortable. I think it is a bit overpriced (cost me $ 47,000 ) And it is definitely NOT my fathers Cadillac.

SRX is blast to drive!
By cuzmd on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Our SRX is extremely versatile, excellent in snow/ice and a favorite with my grandkids (because of the DVD setup) but mostly it's a blast to drive. The Northstar engine is phenomenal as is the 5-sp auto trans. We regularly travel an approximate 50 miles of twisting, turning, two lane road and, other than my ZR1 'Vette, I've never had as much fun on that route as I have with the SRX. We traded a 2003 Infiniti G35,an excellent car, due to a move to a cold climate and a desire for more passenger space; we have the optional third seat.

Winner of our test drives!
By rszx on 02/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We traded our 2002 Seville STS on our SRX and couldn't be happier. We live in FL in the winter - IN in the summer and were looking for more cargo area for the drive (dog, cat luggage, 5 grandchildren). test drove Lexus RX330, VW Toureg, Infiniti and this was the clear choice in both price and GREAT driving experience!! Handles like a dream. Opted for rwd/no snow in FL.

Very Impressed
By Trav Tindal on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove most of the SUV's in this class (BMW, Lexus, etc). But to my surprise, the Cadillac was my choice! I have been very impressed.

Frank
By Frank Novelli on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this SRX for my wife for Christmas, she fell in Love with it, the only problem is I want to drive it.Handles Great. People can't stop looking, at it. Great style,good on gas,love the ultra view sunroof.Cadillac hit a home run with this SUV.

Best Car I've Ever Owned
By ghfromct on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac SRX SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Just an awesome vehicle. Everywhere I go, people stop me to talk about this vehicle. I've had nice cars in the past, but this is the first time perfect strangers will stop by just to check out the car and talk about it. Rides like a luxury sedan, and it's hard to believe that you're driving a vehicle as large as it is. The V-6 has plenty of power, so I wouldn't worry about upgrading to the Northstar unless money is no object. Fuel economy is solid with the V-6. I get 22-24 mpg in highway driving. The styling of this vehicle is just awesome. Everyone notices the SRX wherever it goes!