Used 2004 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Cadillac Srx - Consumer Reviews

2004 Cadillac SRX

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

RSX is Attention Getter /Fun to Drive
By Bob Carroll

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have owned my RSX for almost 6 months....it has the mesh grill(s), color is smoked silver and it gets a lot of attention! Dealer is great to deal with too. The car (truck?) has great build quality and the seats are suppotive and quality leather. I have the nav/cd but no third row seat which I don't need. My car has the light neutral interior....a mistake on my part as the rugs get dirty real fast! I don't know how well they are selling but they are a rare sight on the roads around town.

Favorite Features

Styling, interior, nav system, huge sunroof, Bose sound, stowage, size of car, build quality, dealer. Have not had a single problem with the car.

Suggested Improvements

For the price, it should have a mirror compass, rain sensing wipers, remote fold in/out mirrors and sport/soft suspension control....also, the nav antenna is old school.

Superb Cadillac SRX
By Michael Z. George

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am extremely pleased with this 2004 Cadillac SRX, including the favorable reactions that I get from friends and family alike.

Favorite Features

Instant acceleration from a stop. Exceptionally good acceleration when passing.

Suggested Improvements

Need more 3rd seat headroom.

Outstanding Utility with Class
By mpick

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This Cadillac utility vehicle is fun to drive and very luxurious inside, while providing a lot of versatility. My family of five loves the car, including the teenagers who enjoy taking it out on Friday and Saturday nights to haul friends from the bowling alley to the drive-in theater. The ride is fantastic. The sound system is superb.

Favorite Features

Seating is extremely comfortable. Acceleration is great. Very comfortable driving on the highway, I could drive for 12 hours straight without a break if I didn't drink too much coffee.

Suggested Improvements

Just a great vehicle all-around.

Great SUV
By randtauwers

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The styling is great, it is comfortable, it has all the features you could want, luxurious, fun to drive, the huge moon roof is awesome. It is really a great SUV!

Favorite Features

The moon roof is really a unique feature that sets this vehicle apart. That and OnStar are simply not available on competitive vehicles.

Suggested Improvements

The third row seat is pretty small and not really practical for adults. Even with the power feature we just put it down and leave it.

Love my SRX
By mhousealum

2004 Cadillac SRX Rwd 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my '04 SRX V-6 RWD on August 13th, 2004. Most recent vehicles owned are 2002 Lexus LS 430, 2000 Mercedes CLK 320, and a 1994 BMW 530i. I can honestly say this is my favorite vehicle of the bunch. My SRX has been upgraded to 20" wheels, Owens side running boards, and also comes with Ultraview sunroom, lux package with power third row seat. I'm not a truck person, so the driving experience of the SRX was a big plus, as it drives like a car.