2004 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

SLS 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic - (19 reviews )
GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY !!!
By donbilly on 12/07/13 16:39 PM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have the 2004 cadillac sls and the car has giving me nothing but great service and even when there is a few times that the abs , brake and traction control light comes on.... the car has never fail to performe. This is a real plasure driving soecially in the highways gas economy is awesome and response on the engine is truly amaizing

A Used Car Bargain
By Chuck W on 12/06/08 17:24 PM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I drove a 1998 SLS for six years. When it came time to replace it, I found that this last year model was selling at a bargain basement (think low level Hyundai Elantra) price. I am going on two years with it and the only problem I have had was a wind leak in the windshield which the Cadillac dealer fixed under factory warranty. It gets 26-28 MPG on the highway and about 20 around town. I use Pennzoil Synthetic oil and only change it when the onboard computer says to...around every 10,000 miles. I do not have to add oil between changes. It's not as quiet and cushy as my wife;s 2006 DTS, but neither is anything else I've ever driven.

Great Luxury Car at a Good Price
By John Baldwin on 12/21/06 19:03 PM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this car for the wife who has a bad back. We took a trip to Branson, MO and got 28 mpg going and 27 mpg coming home. It is very Comfortable and quiet. It had an air leak in the windshield due to an improper replacement, but after replacement the car is very quiet. The Michelin Symetry tires provide a good ride. This was a lease return car, so we had a few minor fixes to do, but for the price, it is the best luxury car we have owned. It has a few scrapes on the lower front bumper as it sits pretty low to the ground. It is fun around town as well on the road. The wheel base is a bit longer than our Buick. Punch it or baby it and it drives great. It is spoiling us and our next car will also be a Caddy.

Seville SLS
By BillsOwl on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great car....love its styling.....sorry to see it is being replaced.....Seville name is a classic

04 Seville over 05 STS
By Joegod on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After waiting all year for the 05 STS, I purchased an 04 Seville. This is my third seville. I traded an 01 seville. The 04 seville has more room, front wheel drive, larger trunk a V8 at no extra cost and overall better looks in my opinion. I am sorry to see the seville leave Cadillac.

Good Stuff
By Trippy on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Drive the STS model with more horespower and it still rides with luxury. Very smooth, especially when going about 70 mph. Love the color (kind of that creamy white).

excellent
By lleonel on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

excellent drive and performance,drive an american dream

Discusted customer
By James McCabe on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Car is very confortable on long trips.It handles good,until I try to go with trafic and get up to 82 to 85,than the car vibrates,not real bad , but it is still there. the dealer has worked on it, but with no succes. The car is beatiful at lower speeds.

Still a great vehicle
By rlund on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

It's fast comfortable good looking and draws looks from the crowd. What more could you ask for in a luxury sedan?

Ed's Cad.
By ecohn on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Overall, a good ride.