2003 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
ETC Eldorado
By BlondeLion on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had 2 ETC's. Best cars I have ever driven and would buy another one if it was still made. Same line as Seville - only 2 door. A van pulled out in front of me on a rainy night with slick roads. The van stalled. I had no place to go. Without the extra protection built into the cadi and the large heavy motor, I feel I would have been in the hospital or dead, when I hit the van at 45 miles an hr straight into the side. I could not stop, she turned so close to me and I had 2 other vehicles on each side, so I had no place to go. Thank you cadillac and "YES" I will be a return customer again and again.

FAN
By GLWOLFERT on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The car is generally fine for a car its size. My main objection is the fan noise. At lower speeds( of the fan) it has a "gurgling" sound. Somwhat like a coffee perculator.Not so for the 1998 models.WHY?????

Spectacular Driving
By Bobby J 36 on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my fourth cadillac, second Seville. It is the best car on the road. The car turns heads, I like that. The ride is comfortable yet road responsive - a true pleasure. I had only one repair about seven years ago. cadillac roadside service arrived in about half an hour and fixed the car on the spot - WOW!!! Get dressed and go out; the car helps you feel special. Put the pedal to the metal and you can fly, physically and emotionally. A car should do more than travel; it should make you feel good. Seville is all that and more.

STS
By George Besser on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This will be my third Caddy and my second Seville this one is great! I love the power of this car and the suspension is the best of any Cadillac yet. I would rate this car a 10 all around if it had rear wheel drive to really take advantage of its power. Keep getting better Cadillac so we don't have to learn to speak German.

2002 STS Seville
By dvhughes on 02/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is a real pleasure to drive and own. I've owned Corvettes, Porsche's, and the handling and quality of this 2002 Seville STS is very well done. Likewise the craftmanship is of a high quality. I highly recommend this model to anyone who really enjoys driving.

Luxury Cruiser with great handling.
By gyrs on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is so quiet, smooth and handles like a sports car. The new Magnetic Ride suspension makes it corner like its on rails, no swaying in the turn. So quiet you only hear the exhaust and don't realize how fast you are moving. Beautiful interior and front panel. This car still get lots of looks, not like any deville. It's a beautiful car. It gives me a "thrill" that Lexus, Lincoln and Audi didn't when driving.

The most bang for the buck.
By Cadillac Co on 09/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Break through. That's exactly what Cadillac is doing with it's current line up, and the Seville STS is not execption. Anything from the world- class suspension to the overly impressive NorthStar engine, the STS is a muscle car with class, sophistication, and elegence. Turning heads might be a problem though, as you whiz by any traffic anywhere before anyone knows what passed them.