2003 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
Bought Father's Car and Love It
By MR. CADDY on 01/22/06 03:05 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my 2003 Cadillac Seville STS from my father. I previously had a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. It had more miles than his car, so I bought it and sold my Jeep to my sister. Her Jeep belonged to my mother first. I miss the all-wheel drive and the navigation but, the Caddy had less miles, and more warranty. Overall I am happy with the caddy, but miss my Jeep.

Great SLS
By Raz on 09/01/05 23:48 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Previously leased, low miles, 17k, clean, black with black leather, darkened the windows, came with chrome spoke wheels. Fine ride, very quick with 275hp, 26mpg highway, 22 in town. It is a little smooth compared to the STS but my 50 year old rear appreciates that! A real treat to look at and drive. :)

Impressive Car
By Wonderful Car on 02/18/05 09:39 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS is a solid, well performing and handling luxury car in every respect. Its smooth, powerful V8 engine is a delight as is the smooth but controlled ride. It is a thrill every time you drive it. This car makes you feel special. I love the exterior styling, especially when compared to the new STS, which is bland and not distinctive. Its iInterior ergonomics are excellent and its design is great. The Seville SLS is a very comfortable car and a plesaure on a long trips. Also, its size is perfect, not too big and not too small. This is Cadillac's best car ever. It rides better than a Lexus LS400.

My Second Cadillac
By CMS777 on 11/11/04 14:42 PM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Traded a 1999 Catera for my 2003 SLS. Enjoy it very much. Nice looking, drives like a dream. Not to firm yet not a yacht like a Deville. The interior is very nice. Driver control is excellent. I have a slight shake at highway speeds but will have the dealer check on first service. Considered CTS, glad I went with SLS. Used Cadillacs are in my opinion a very good value.

Great Luxury Sedan
By Happy "Camper" on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Just the right size, rides as smooth as the DeVille, but doesn't look like a boat (smaller trunk is a negative). Great engine response--if your's doesn't MOVE OUT, try blowing out the carbon once/week. Pleasure to drive AND ride in, no squeeks/rattles @ 14K, small oil useage--1 qt/4K miles, very tolerable. Prefer FWD in Northern snowbelt, had to buy one of last SLS's with FWD.

Reliablity is a major issue
By Upset owner on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car has got to be the worse car ever made. Problems with this car are never ending. First the gaskets all wear out so the engine pours out its oil all over my garage floor, supposedly common, a $4000 repair. Then there is the key getting stuck in the ignition, $200 repair. So far this car including all the repairs and the normal maintenace puts it in the range as a mercedes E class. Think twice before buying a cadillac. There are many cars that are more reliable and luxurious.

Good Auto - not excellent
By Admiral on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This was my experience with my STS which I've traded in now for an SLS 2003 for the softer ride. I miss some of the "goodies" as described in the inquiry.

Owning a 2003 Seville SLS
By hangman on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We drive this vehicle over all kinds of roads, but mainly interstates. Very comfortable to ride in, ease of handling is superb, fuel mileage is decent, and sufficient room for four adults with luggage.

This car rips
By Slota on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second STS. The original 2000 had some hard shifting points and was somewhat soft in the corners.The 2003 model was smoother to shift and is much firmer in cornering. They both were and are incredibly dependable, inexpensive to run and extremely reliable. My young 30 something wife loved the look and asked me to by the first one over BMW and Mercedes.

The perfect car
By Lil Deb on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first Cadillac. I love this car. It handles great, it turns heads. This is one car I look forward to driving everyday.