2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
Maybe it is just Me?
By George on 11/29/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love Cadillac, always was my Favorite car. Now I will Not Buy Another one. Maybe it is just me? Maybe I Bought a Lemon From this dealer? It always starts on me. but I have had Major Radiator problems and lots of engine problems been to Dealer 5 Times. Front Shocks also Broken Just keep spending crazy Money..

32 year old get a Cadillac
By Jason on 12/21/09 23:40 PM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My first luxury car, and I think i picked a winner. At first I must say the car had some build issues, speakers, driver side heated seat, driving sensors, lets just say I got to know what a Cadillac dealership shop looked like. But I must say the staff where always helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable. Once I got all the bugs worked out the car has been great. Taking this car on a road trip is a dream, the performance/comfort ratio truly lives up to the Cadillac name.

Small Cadi with a V8...COOL
By T Pascucci on 06/05/08 04:02 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Used Cadillac is a great value (recommend certified used); a blast to drive, sharp looks, shifts beautifully, lots of toys.

'03 STS
By Steven Jerome on 08/05/06 10:07 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third STS and by far the best. I also had a '96 and a '98. This car's beautiful lines and aggressive wheels and tires make a great first impression. Mine has every option except navigation. It is very smooth, luxurious, and classy. It's much better than the Mercedes E430 that I traded in in every aspect. I am extremely satisfid with this car.

LOVE It
By Matthew on 07/30/06 23:45 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We had a '98 STS and loved it, but my partner's brother wanted to buy it so we sold it to him. We just purchased an '03 STS about two weeks ago and love it. This one unlike our first one is loaded. It has a sunroof, navigation, back up sensors, and OnStar. We love this car. We will never get rid of it. Its got 34,000 miles on it and still has factory warranty. We had a new 2006 Mercedes R350, their new crossover vehicle. It was junk. They had to buy it back because they couldnt fix it. We also just bought one of the last new '06 Yukons. We had an '04 but sold it. This one also has nav, rear DVD, sunroof, Denali, and OnStar. We will stick with GM for life. Thanks for making such great cars.

Fun to Drive
By Fred on 03/30/06 19:07 PM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We live in Montana, lots of open road. Great acceleration even on the hills. Corners well, fun to drive. Fuel economy is about 25 mpg over 2000 miles driven. Smooth shifting. Great gadgets, stereo is the best I've ever had. Quiet ride even on bad roads. Handles very well in snow and ice.

Bought Father's Car and Love It
By MR. CADDY on 01/22/06 03:05 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my 2003 Cadillac Seville STS from my father. I previously had a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. It had more miles than his car, so I bought it and sold my Jeep to my sister. Her Jeep belonged to my mother first. I miss the all-wheel drive and the navigation but, the Caddy had less miles, and more warranty. Overall I am happy with the caddy, but miss my Jeep.

Reliablity is a major issue
By Upset owner on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car has got to be the worse car ever made. Problems with this car are never ending. First the gaskets all wear out so the engine pours out its oil all over my garage floor, supposedly common, a $4000 repair. Then there is the key getting stuck in the ignition, $200 repair. So far this car including all the repairs and the normal maintenace puts it in the range as a mercedes E class. Think twice before buying a cadillac. There are many cars that are more reliable and luxurious.

Good Auto - not excellent
By Admiral on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This was my experience with my STS which I've traded in now for an SLS 2003 for the softer ride. I miss some of the "goodies" as described in the inquiry.

This car rips
By Slota on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second STS. The original 2000 had some hard shifting points and was somewhat soft in the corners.The 2003 model was smoother to shift and is much firmer in cornering. They both were and are incredibly dependable, inexpensive to run and extremely reliable. My young 30 something wife loved the look and asked me to by the first one over BMW and Mercedes.