2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
Ground breaking perfprmance
By dwayne13 on 05/04/13 19:52 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The 2003 Seville is a nice car with some great features and has that unique style as the price has drop and you can afford to have one. The North star motor can be a smooth surprise, but like with any vehicle you buy there is always some strength and weakness of any car, The car itself is a driving computer and if your not aware of this the car can be your worse nightmare in repair with sensors and the electronic hardware that runs the car, but aside of that the car is a marvel as the technology in the car has laid some idea's for the future Cadillac's, Its a true Cadillac and i just love mines with 96,000 miles and i am a mechanic if you see one for sale get one.

High Miles and all. I'm a believer
By karsntrux on 02/11/12 06:21 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great vehicle. Mine is a 2003 with 220,000 miles, but no one knows that but me. I've taken great care of it and it has taken great care of me. I see a lot of bad reviews here, but I can't find a bad thing to say about mine. Oh wait, the ashtray cover won't always stay down. Big deal. This car always starts, rides great and the BOSE is much more than you will ever need. I reccomend Cadillac to any and everyone. 27MPG also.

My Last Cadillac
By nomorecads on 01/28/11 09:09 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

09:03 AM (PST) I too love the the Cadillac but unfortunately I will not own another one. The 1996 STS I had was a money pit. Constantly at the dealer for repairs. Had the engine resealed twice. It had 56k miles when I traded it. I traded it for a 2003 with 4k miles. It now has 30k miles and we have had the engine completely resealed, constantly fighting leaks, parts being replaced are lasting less than a year, the air/heater broke down, the seat heaters had to be repaired and the radio and cd changer doesn't work right. I am now looking to trade it in for something else.

Traded
By nh resident on 07/12/08 12:32 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just traded the car after two years. It had the most beautiful interior of any vehicle I've ever owned, but constantly had things going wrong after the warranty ran out. The water pump went at 51K, the seat warmer at 53K, the seat control at 57K and a sensor in the transmission at 66k that would cost $2K to replace (don't think anything was actually wrong with transmission). This last one was the final straw, and I sold it. For two people though, it was a wonderful road cruiser.

Great SLS
By Raz on 09/01/05 23:48 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Previously leased, low miles, 17k, clean, black with black leather, darkened the windows, came with chrome spoke wheels. Fine ride, very quick with 275hp, 26mpg highway, 22 in town. It is a little smooth compared to the STS but my 50 year old rear appreciates that! A real treat to look at and drive. :)

Impressive Car
By Wonderful Car on 02/18/05 09:39 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS is a solid, well performing and handling luxury car in every respect. Its smooth, powerful V8 engine is a delight as is the smooth but controlled ride. It is a thrill every time you drive it. This car makes you feel special. I love the exterior styling, especially when compared to the new STS, which is bland and not distinctive. Its iInterior ergonomics are excellent and its design is great. The Seville SLS is a very comfortable car and a plesaure on a long trips. Also, its size is perfect, not too big and not too small. This is Cadillac's best car ever. It rides better than a Lexus LS400.

My Second Cadillac
By CMS777 on 11/11/04 14:42 PM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Traded a 1999 Catera for my 2003 SLS. Enjoy it very much. Nice looking, drives like a dream. Not to firm yet not a yacht like a Deville. The interior is very nice. Driver control is excellent. I have a slight shake at highway speeds but will have the dealer check on first service. Considered CTS, glad I went with SLS. Used Cadillacs are in my opinion a very good value.

Great Luxury Sedan
By Happy "Camper" on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Just the right size, rides as smooth as the DeVille, but doesn't look like a boat (smaller trunk is a negative). Great engine response--if your's doesn't MOVE OUT, try blowing out the carbon once/week. Pleasure to drive AND ride in, no squeeks/rattles @ 14K, small oil useage--1 qt/4K miles, very tolerable. Prefer FWD in Northern snowbelt, had to buy one of last SLS's with FWD.

Owning a 2003 Seville SLS
By hangman on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We drive this vehicle over all kinds of roads, but mainly interstates. Very comfortable to ride in, ease of handling is superb, fuel mileage is decent, and sufficient room for four adults with luggage.

The perfect car
By Lil Deb on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first Cadillac. I love this car. It handles great, it turns heads. This is one car I look forward to driving everyday.