Used 2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Reviews

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan

View reviews for a specific Seville model:

Ground breaking perfprmance
By dwayne13

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The 2003 Seville is a nice car with some great features and has that unique style as the price has drop and you can afford to have one. The North star motor can be a smooth surprise, but like with any vehicle you buy there is always some strength and weakness of any car, The car itself is a driving computer and if your not aware of this the car can be your worse nightmare in repair with sensors and the electronic hardware that runs the car, but aside of that the car is a marvel as the technology in the car has laid some idea's for the future Cadillac's, Its a true Cadillac and i just love mines with 96,000 miles and i am a mechanic if you see one for sale get one.

Favorite Features

The personal settings on how the seat and controls tailor to you is so cool

Suggested Improvements

The car needs improvements in the sensor locations and better computer..

High Miles and all. I'm a believer
By karsntrux

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great vehicle. Mine is a 2003 with 220,000 miles, but no one knows that but me. I've taken great care of it and it has taken great care of me. I see a lot of bad reviews here, but I can't find a bad thing to say about mine. Oh wait, the ashtray cover won't always stay down. Big deal. This car always starts, rides great and the BOSE is much more than you will ever need. I reccomend Cadillac to any and everyone. 27MPG also.

Favorite Features

BOSE stereo. Heated Seats. Flawless engine. Lots of pretty wood.

Suggested Improvements

Possibly better plastic pieces.

My Last Cadillac
By nomorecads

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

09:03 AM (PST) I too love the the Cadillac but unfortunately I will not own another one. The 1996 STS I had was a money pit. Constantly at the dealer for repairs. Had the engine resealed twice. It had 56k miles when I traded it. I traded it for a 2003 with 4k miles. It now has 30k miles and we have had the engine completely resealed, constantly fighting leaks, parts being replaced are lasting less than a year, the air/heater broke down, the seat heaters had to be repaired and the radio and cd changer doesn't work right. I am now looking to trade it in for something else.

Maybe it is just Me?
By George

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love Cadillac, always was my Favorite car. Now I will Not Buy Another one. Maybe it is just me? Maybe I Bought a Lemon From this dealer? It always starts on me. but I have had Major Radiator problems and lots of engine problems been to Dealer 5 Times. Front Shocks also Broken Just keep spending crazy Money..

Favorite Features

Love The Looks and color of the car really looks sharp, Great acceleration.

32 year old get a Cadillac
By Jason

2003 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My first luxury car, and I think i picked a winner. At first I must say the car had some build issues, speakers, driver side heated seat, driving sensors, lets just say I got to know what a Cadillac dealership shop looked like. But I must say the staff where always helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable. Once I got all the bugs worked out the car has been great. Taking this car on a road trip is a dream, the performance/comfort ratio truly lives up to the Cadillac name.

Favorite Features

Performance, comfort, design, regular fuel, sound system, ride

Suggested Improvements

Front seats needs work... are comfortable but you seem to slide around too much when taking corners. Tires size is questionable. Should have power close trunk. Less wood grains in the cabin. Needs another gear in the transmission