Used 2003 Cadillac Seville STS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:

Maybe it is just Me?
By George

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love Cadillac, always was my Favorite car. Now I will Not Buy Another one. Maybe it is just me? Maybe I Bought a Lemon From this dealer? It always starts on me. but I have had Major Radiator problems and lots of engine problems been to Dealer 5 Times. Front Shocks also Broken Just keep spending crazy Money..

Love The Looks and color of the car really looks sharp, Great acceleration.

32 year old get a Cadillac
By Jason

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My first luxury car, and I think i picked a winner. At first I must say the car had some build issues, speakers, driver side heated seat, driving sensors, lets just say I got to know what a Cadillac dealership shop looked like. But I must say the staff where always helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable. Once I got all the bugs worked out the car has been great. Taking this car on a road trip is a dream, the performance/comfort ratio truly lives up to the Cadillac name.

Performance, comfort, design, regular fuel, sound system, ride

Front seats needs work... are comfortable but you seem to slide around too much when taking corners. Tires size is questionable. Should have power close trunk. Less wood grains in the cabin. Needs another gear in the transmission

Small Cadi with a V8...COOL
By T Pascucci

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Used Cadillac is a great value (recommend certified used); a blast to drive, sharp looks, shifts beautifully, lots of toys.

V8 power when you need or want it, great looking car, Bose system. Really didn't want Pearl White but it does look good.

Too much dashboard information displayed constantly warning me of something. Service engine soon light seems to be "stuck" (oxygen sensor, what the hell is that!)

'03 STS
By Steven Jerome

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third STS and by far the best. I also had a '96 and a '98. This car's beautiful lines and aggressive wheels and tires make a great first impression. Mine has every option except navigation. It is very smooth, luxurious, and classy. It's much better than the Mercedes E430 that I traded in in every aspect. I am extremely satisfid with this car.

I like the magnetic suspension, 17" chrome wheels, zebrano wood trim throughout, Bose audio system, high quality of the leather seating surfaces, power and fuel economy, and standard features. The Northstar V8 is sweet and takes 87 octane.

The Magnasteer power steering feels a little strange at times. More headroom would be nice (I'm 6'4"). I'd gladly give up some trunk space for extra rear leg room. It should have a full size spare.

LOVE It
By Matthew

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We had a '98 STS and loved it, but my partner's brother wanted to buy it so we sold it to him. We just purchased an '03 STS about two weeks ago and love it. This one unlike our first one is loaded. It has a sunroof, navigation, back up sensors, and OnStar. We love this car. We will never get rid of it. Its got 34,000 miles on it and still has factory warranty. We had a new 2006 Mercedes R350, their new crossover vehicle. It was junk. They had to buy it back because they couldnt fix it. We also just bought one of the last new '06 Yukons. We had an '04 but sold it. This one also has nav, rear DVD, sunroof, Denali, and OnStar. We will stick with GM for life. Thanks for making such great cars.

EVERYTHING! Especially the Navigation system and OnStar. I don't know why every automaker doesn't use OnStar but many are contracting with GM for it!

Nothing!