2003 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
Ground breaking perfprmance
By dwayne13 on 05/04/13 19:52 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The 2003 Seville is a nice car with some great features and has that unique style as the price has drop and you can afford to have one. The North star motor can be a smooth surprise, but like with any vehicle you buy there is always some strength and weakness of any car, The car itself is a driving computer and if your not aware of this the car can be your worse nightmare in repair with sensors and the electronic hardware that runs the car, but aside of that the car is a marvel as the technology in the car has laid some idea's for the future Cadillac's, Its a true Cadillac and i just love mines with 96,000 miles and i am a mechanic if you see one for sale get one.

High Miles and all. I'm a believer
By karsntrux on 02/11/12 06:21 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great vehicle. Mine is a 2003 with 220,000 miles, but no one knows that but me. I've taken great care of it and it has taken great care of me. I see a lot of bad reviews here, but I can't find a bad thing to say about mine. Oh wait, the ashtray cover won't always stay down. Big deal. This car always starts, rides great and the BOSE is much more than you will ever need. I reccomend Cadillac to any and everyone. 27MPG also.

My Last Cadillac
By nomorecads on 01/28/11 09:09 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

09:03 AM (PST) I too love the the Cadillac but unfortunately I will not own another one. The 1996 STS I had was a money pit. Constantly at the dealer for repairs. Had the engine resealed twice. It had 56k miles when I traded it. I traded it for a 2003 with 4k miles. It now has 30k miles and we have had the engine completely resealed, constantly fighting leaks, parts being replaced are lasting less than a year, the air/heater broke down, the seat heaters had to be repaired and the radio and cd changer doesn't work right. I am now looking to trade it in for something else.

Maybe it is just Me?
By George on 11/29/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love Cadillac, always was my Favorite car. Now I will Not Buy Another one. Maybe it is just me? Maybe I Bought a Lemon From this dealer? It always starts on me. but I have had Major Radiator problems and lots of engine problems been to Dealer 5 Times. Front Shocks also Broken Just keep spending crazy Money..

32 year old get a Cadillac
By Jason on 12/21/09 23:40 PM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My first luxury car, and I think i picked a winner. At first I must say the car had some build issues, speakers, driver side heated seat, driving sensors, lets just say I got to know what a Cadillac dealership shop looked like. But I must say the staff where always helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable. Once I got all the bugs worked out the car has been great. Taking this car on a road trip is a dream, the performance/comfort ratio truly lives up to the Cadillac name.

Traded
By nh resident on 07/12/08 12:32 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just traded the car after two years. It had the most beautiful interior of any vehicle I've ever owned, but constantly had things going wrong after the warranty ran out. The water pump went at 51K, the seat warmer at 53K, the seat control at 57K and a sensor in the transmission at 66k that would cost $2K to replace (don't think anything was actually wrong with transmission). This last one was the final straw, and I sold it. For two people though, it was a wonderful road cruiser.

Small Cadi with a V8...COOL
By T Pascucci on 06/05/08 04:02 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Used Cadillac is a great value (recommend certified used); a blast to drive, sharp looks, shifts beautifully, lots of toys.

'03 STS
By Steven Jerome on 08/05/06 10:07 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third STS and by far the best. I also had a '96 and a '98. This car's beautiful lines and aggressive wheels and tires make a great first impression. Mine has every option except navigation. It is very smooth, luxurious, and classy. It's much better than the Mercedes E430 that I traded in in every aspect. I am extremely satisfid with this car.

LOVE It
By Matthew on 07/30/06 23:45 PM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We had a '98 STS and loved it, but my partner's brother wanted to buy it so we sold it to him. We just purchased an '03 STS about two weeks ago and love it. This one unlike our first one is loaded. It has a sunroof, navigation, back up sensors, and OnStar. We love this car. We will never get rid of it. Its got 34,000 miles on it and still has factory warranty. We had a new 2006 Mercedes R350, their new crossover vehicle. It was junk. They had to buy it back because they couldnt fix it. We also just bought one of the last new '06 Yukons. We had an '04 but sold it. This one also has nav, rear DVD, sunroof, Denali, and OnStar. We will stick with GM for life. Thanks for making such great cars.

Fun to Drive
By Fred on 03/30/06 19:07 PM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We live in Montana, lots of open road. Great acceleration even on the hills. Corners well, fun to drive. Fuel economy is about 25 mpg over 2000 miles driven. Smooth shifting. Great gadgets, stereo is the best I've ever had. Quiet ride even on bad roads. Handles very well in snow and ice.