This is a True Beast
By hodrod guy on
2002 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I just got this puppy in May of this year...so far so good. It's funny how I ended up in this car being that I was looking at a '91 Corvette and a 2003 Mustang GT. Not to mention I was getting out of a 1999 Trans Am...needless to say I'm into fast, agressive cars, but my main goal this time around was to get the most bang for my buck and the Cadillac SLS beat them out. It's really fast and solid as a rock. I love the way the back end of the car looks, but the front end is the only thing I'd change. It is just a little farty. I tend to forget that when I get behind the wheel and hit high speeds in no time while feeling like I'm sitting on the couch in my living room. I recommend this car for anyone who grew up as a gear head. I'm 25 years old.
Favorite Features
The speed. I'm amazed how fast this car is, given that is a sedan. I must mention this car has a cold air intake and flowmaster exhuast, yes on a Cadillac. It's brilliant. I love the dash and the tech look. The cool interior light gadget colors are neat, too. The seats are more like lounge chairs, It is also good on gas.
Suggested Improvements
Well, Cadillac has impoved everything on this car since it restyled it in '04, so i guess the only thing I don't like on this car is the front end. They could have done it better. Also, there is a little bit of vibration between 65 and 70 mph. This car is like a wolf in sheep's clothing.