2002 Cadillac Seville Consumer Review: Never Liked Cadillacs, Until N

2002 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Review

Never Liked Cadillacs, Until Now
By Onyx on

2002 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first Cadillac. I fell in love with the interior right away. All leather and wood, soft seats, pretty dash display. It took a few days before I realized what a beautiful car is is on the exterior also. It is sleek and sporty in a way. I bought this car used and it has lots of little problems. The steering wheel shakes, the struts are bad, the tire pressure sensors are confused, the alignment is bad. After reading other reviews, I realize that's normal for this car, but I'll try to fix it anyway. I'm in love with my Cadillac. It seems to know the road better than I do and it goes right where I tell it to go. The sound system rocks. Did I mention I'm in love with a Caddy?

Favorite Features

I love the all leather interior, the great sound system, the feeling of being wrapped in a cocoon while driving down the road, the power moon roof, the telescoping steering wheel, but the climate control automatic memory could be my favorite of all features.

Suggested Improvements

The cup holder is in an awkward place, as is the ashtray. The memory set buttons on the door are too easily pushed by accident, so I have to reset my seat position all the time.
By pointswest
on 09/22/11 21:21 PM (PDT)

I agree the seat positions buttons are a PIA .. for the tire sensors ... not sure if the spare has one if it is low.. that may throw them off..for the shake.. depending on miles on it .. replace front bearings and get a road force tire balance ... I've had two of these cars and am looking for a third .. great cars