Great Cadillac stop holds up to the best
By Dave on
2002 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I bought this car 8 months ago not knowing much about the Cadillac family very much. I was obviously worried about that curse used Cadillacs seem to carry with them with a high rate of unreliability but iwas wrong. I kept good tabs on this baby and she has never failed me with a breakdown or faulty light not once. The only problem I had was the water pump froze and ended up getting a small crack but I still believe that was due to the consecutive 5 degree days (and sub zero) nights up in the northshore. I love the cockpit and have had no complaints of leg room. Very powerful when it needs and refined.
Favorite Features
Excellent distribution of power through the 32v northstar v8 in my opinion best use of the GM engine out of all Cadillac models that year. World renowned class.
Suggested Improvements
No car's perfect - could improve easier access to air intake housing - gas can sometimes be a problem in high traffic areas like Boston w/ the cold weather improve ignition switches/sensors sometimes it just doesn't start at all due to faulty cam sensors