2001 Cadillac Seville Consumer Review: Dont sleep on this one !

2001 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Review

STS Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Dont sleep on this one !
By PMP on

2001 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought used with 120k from a guy who didnt really keep up on the maintenance but I got her back to 100% in no time. Replaced the crank sensors (very common) I suggest you replace them before they go @ around 100k miles. Also replaced the cat (common as well) $300 so again not a big deal on a $53k car. The car uses about 2qts of oil every 3k miles which is common on northstars. Again not a big deal, just keep up on your oil changes. Ive owned alot of high end cars (audi,mercedes,jaguar,bmw) and must say this caddy is right up there with them ! I get compliments everywhere I go and its 8 yrs old ! Navigation is also easier to use than most factory units. Stop thinking go buy one !

Sporty, classy styling its a real eye catcher and not a very common car like the DTS. Interior is very sharp as well. The gauge cluster is really layed out very well and very sporty looking.

Plastic pieces on the front seats are not made to well. Cup holder is very weak but I understand why they made it the way they did, cockpit looks better without a cheesy cup holder. Nav is great but the radio controls through the nav are a little complicated to use while driving, not a big deal.