A great ride
By PEARL on
2001 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I bought this car through a dealership. It had been a lease car. My brother got it for me wholesale. The heater wasn't functioning (December - brrr). I learned only a year ago that it had been in a bad accident and the axle is bent. Also, I knew that there was an oil leak, so I add a quart every other tank of gas. Overall, of the five I've owned (one Allante), it's been the best one yet. I've gotten 28 mpg on the freeway. It's diamond white, so it still cleans up perfectly. It shines like a diamond when I'm looking for it in a parking lot. All those other 'bubble' cars that all look alike can't hold a candle to it. It had 58,000 when I bought it; I have 155,000 now.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are, hmm, everything! The style is outstanding, performance can get you out of the way quickly. Comfort was important because I'm a real estate broker, so it's roomy. I feel safe in it. I rode in a CTS; shutting the door felt so much lighter than the STS. I'd buy another.
Suggested Improvements
I've had other Cadillacs that use a lot of oil. I was told that's been a problem with the Cadillacs.