OK. Who really built this car?
By Happy Ed on
2000 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan
I purchased this vehicle as a "Sunday" car. Not a work vehicle or drive the kids to school vehicle. My first drive on the highyway worried me, because it had a slight vibration. I returned it for repairs, 4 tires corrected the problem(end of the year purchase. Sitting for a year without driving, flatten the tires somewhat) It gets great gas mileage, 3 mpg better than my Mitsubishi Sigma V6. This is also driving without trying to get gas mileage, in the 70 to 80 mph range, and when you want to pass, step on the gas and pass. Everything works. The car is dead quiet on the road, no rattles or creeks. Very enjoyable.
Favorite Features
The power is great. The "Traction Control" is fun to play with in the rain from stop lights, with no passengers. It works best if you leave it in the "ON" position. The stereo is great! The most favorite is the feeling I have when I'm in this car. I think it came standard.
Suggested Improvements
I know I don't drive it often, but when I do, it is just undescribable. I honestly don't see any improvement areas in the car. I suppose it could brush my teeth and comb my hair for me.