Love it!
By indianavince on
2000 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan
I'm a car nut, and was in search of a lower cost high comfort second car. (wife's Toyotoa Highlander was too small for me on road trips). I have put nearly 7,500 miles on this car in three months. I considered a used Lexus, Buick, BMW 700L, and Jaguar. This Cadi rocks, the BMW's interiors didn't age well (all cars wer 4-6 years old). Lots of broken stuff. this was the same for the Audi A8. This Cadillac's only problems are seat heaters (front) and a brake sensor fix for $65! Take that German cars. I never thought I would drive a Cadi, but I can not fault this car, I would buy another in a moment! I get 28 MPG on highway and nearly 20 city! My Olds Alero only got 18 MPG in the city.
Favorite Features
I love the seats, steering wheel adjustment, and perfectly functioning climate control with rear blower for the kids. I drove from Indiana to Florida and back and never charged the climate settings driving in 80 - 101 degree weather, we were cool as cucumbers!
Suggested Improvements
Not much to fault it on, I never would pay $52,000 for a new one, glad someone did. I supose someone just bought the 2006 SLS or DTS I may be driving in four years?