2000 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
Like it
By TAT on 05/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

Bought the car new. Love the V8, it has impresive passing power. I drive across the country each spring and am comfortable even on 10 hr. runs. Running at 80 MPH I get 25 MPG, great for a large car.

Just What I Was Looking For
By PeterP on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan

Wanted a good, clean, used, hi- performance luxury car without paying Merc/BMW/Lexus prices. This car fits the bill and more. Very comfortable and fun to drive. Solid as a rock.

Excellent
By Thunda7 on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

Best car I have ever driven. I 've had two BMW"S and a Chrysler 300m but those cars are nothing compared to the Cadillac.

STS Comfort and Style
By Caddy_man on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

2000 Seville STS has been a joy to drive in comfort and style. The instuments with computer options for each driver are exceptional. Seat comfort for all passengers is supurb including four dual level seat warmers. Sound system with CD cartridge and in-dash is excellent. Computer adjusting ride sensors work to perfection. No mechanical problems.

2000 SLS Not Bad
By Pattrick on 09/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan

Very dependable, nimble, gutsy, clean lines, comfortable inside, tight steering and ride. I am very pleased with the car. Althought lacking the materialship of the MZ/BMW, it lacks the price tag as well. I would recommend this car for the price.

200 Seville
By jbm on 07/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

MY car would stall when it was going really slow...coasting, etc. It was repaired under warranty. Something to do with slow torque...... Otherwise it has been one of my favorite cars. My first favorite was my 1989 Seville.

By PTR on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan

The best car I have owned. I love the zip, engine sound, and handling. The polo green color attracts many looks, especially on the freeway. I'm not sure people recognize the make, but they appear to like the look!

Car Fax?
By stlphil on 05/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

I checked this vehicle on Car Fax. Paid the 19.99 fee. Clear title reported, no problems reported. This car has mechanical problems out the wazoo. Only 25,000 miles on the car. The ABS doesn't work, the steering is sloppy, the accelaration is erratic. The console wood has been re-painted. This car is dangerous to drive. Be cautious of a Car Fax check. I don't think anyone would buy this car that was Cadillac Certified and Car Fax certified.

2000 seville
By roaree on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

Grand style, easy to take care of, small gas tank not good for long trips, easy to live with, repairs and service very nice compaired with the BMW I had before this auto, nice power from the V8 that I never get tired of. The BMW fit like a leather glove, the Caddy is ALL AMERICAN- heavy duty and in your face!

title
By zz on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

awsome car