2000 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
Seville STS Rating
By John Hickam on 01/19/05 21:06 PM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

The 2000 Cadillac Seville STS has a lithe, supple ride and handles very well. It gets up to 25 mpg. At 80,000 miles, the only non-scheduled maintenance that I have performed was the installation of a new abs system and a fuel pressure regulator.

2000 STS
By mike6480 on 08/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

This is a fantastic vehicle. Bought used but low miles and in perfect condition. Power, Styling, Comfort, and features are world class and exceeded my expectations. Seems to be holding value very well relative to miles ( key is to keep miles on low average side ). Was disappointed with life of OEM Goodyear Eagles, just put new set of Bridgestone Turanzas' on, can already tell difference in handling. If you can find a STS 2-3 years old with less than 30k mileage, BUY IT ! great car at half price of new.

OK. Who really built this car?
By Happy Ed on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan

I purchased this vehicle as a "Sunday" car. Not a work vehicle or drive the kids to school vehicle. My first drive on the highyway worried me, because it had a slight vibration. I returned it for repairs, 4 tires corrected the problem(end of the year purchase. Sitting for a year without driving, flatten the tires somewhat) It gets great gas mileage, 3 mpg better than my Mitsubishi Sigma V6. This is also driving without trying to get gas mileage, in the 70 to 80 mph range, and when you want to pass, step on the gas and pass. Everything works. The car is dead quiet on the road, no rattles or creeks. Very enjoyable.

MORE THAN PLEASED
By jerry gerow on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan

THIS IS ONE THE BEST LUXURY CRUISERS I'VE DRIVEN. I BELIEVE CADILLAC HAS HAD A WRONGLY DESERVED BAD WRAP FOR YEARS AMONG THE YUPPY CROWD. PERFORMANCE, MILEAGE AND COMFORT ARE EXCELLENT, AND NO PROBLEMS.

the BEST CAR i have ever owned
By Fatty87 on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 70000 miles on it. I have driven it hard for two years and it now has 112895 miles. Not a damn problem. She is a beauty, she a has a great body and boy does she have a personality. I previously had a 96 STS and was some what let down with its somewhat fair build quality. BUT, now I am convinced that CADDY has changed And I will be buying more RELIABLE cars from Caddy and so should you.

Big fun car.
By cav on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

Fun to drive for a big car. Bose stereo is incredible. Surprisingly good gas mileage. Very comfortable.

Corvette with 4 doors
By wcpurcell on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

This is one great sedan for those who want luxury, style, prestige, and performance all rolled up into one vehicle. I bought the extended warranty, but have not had to use it. This has been a reliable automobile.

Great car but very poor gas mileage
By mozsts on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

Big, powerful, comfortable, great looking but aweful gas mileage. 21-22 mpg hwy, 14-15mpg city. Has any of you had such poor fuel economy. I might as well drive an escalade.

Great car
By ADE 1000 on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

We leased the STS after comparing it to the following vehicles: Audi A6 4.2, BMW 540i, Lincoln LS V-8, and MB E430. The STS offered more car for the money in our opinion, and prefferred its ride quality and exterior styling. Our lease is over and our experience was a pleasant one. The car was a great highway cruiser, it handled well, had decent power, and the ride is amazingly smooth. Reliability was fair, the car needed a few trips to the dealer for minor warranty stuff. Overall, the car was solid.

2000 Seville STS
By 2000caddyman on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

After being a very satisfied owner of a Cartier Lincoln Town Car and had reservations about repalcing my Town Car with a Seville. MY Seville exceeds my Town Car in every area except the rear seat. I test drove a Lexus and a Jaguar before I purchased my seville and I was very favorably impressed wih my seville. The interior appointments areecxeptional and rival any other luxury car. If it were called a Lexus, BMW,or Mercedes, the pinheads who write for automobile magazines would rate it higher. There is an obvious bias against American Cars by the automotive press. The Seville STS is a very underrated car.