2000 Cadillac Seville Consumer Review: 2000 Seville STS

2000 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Review

2000 Seville STS
By 2000caddyman on

2000 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

After being a very satisfied owner of a Cartier Lincoln Town Car and had reservations about repalcing my Town Car with a Seville. MY Seville exceeds my Town Car in every area except the rear seat. I test drove a Lexus and a Jaguar before I purchased my seville and I was very favorably impressed wih my seville. The interior appointments areecxeptional and rival any other luxury car. If it were called a Lexus, BMW,or Mercedes, the pinheads who write for automobile magazines would rate it higher. There is an obvious bias against American Cars by the automotive press. The Seville STS is a very underrated car.

The performance of my car is exceptional. The car uses regular gas and gets high milege to boot! It handles very smoothly, yet there is enough road feel to satisfy the car experts.

In all candor, I haven't needed to have the car repaired in the three years I've had it. It is a fine car and if it were to disappear, I would definately buy another to repalce it.