Seville
By James on
1999 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan
I love the gas mileage for a big car. Weird right. I bought it at 93,000 miles i put 30,000 on that. I love the design the luxury the creature comforts (which today's cars are just putting in) & of course the power of the north star V8 engine oh my. The things i hate the most are repairs, parts & reliability. The car runs smooth feel great but cost to much money to repair. I had my water pump replaced for $400 worn O ring almost ruined the entire engine. Left rear shock for $1,000 it burst. Still got to get the internal oil/coolant leak fix that will be an arm & leg. Brakes for $500. Molding on door for $120. Its like a girl who wants a sugar daddy to be pampered.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage 15 city up to 30 highway. HUD. Power 0-60 mph wow. Leather heated seats. Stock Bose stereo with 12" sub with 425 amp. Stock OEM polished aluminum wheels. Heated rear window/ side mirrors. Rain sensing wipers. Memory package.
Suggested Improvements
Cheaper parts. 60-140 could be more lively. Cheaper parts again. better engine design these ones leak/consume oil/ coolant a lot. Better heating/cooling controls & more vents for backseat.