1999 Cadillac Seville Consumer Review: Dream car! Well, When It runs

1999 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Review

STS Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Dream car! Well, When It runs right...
By ingloriousish on

1999 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

I absolutely LOVE the feel of sliding in my car, turning that key (steering wheel, Seat AND mirrors adjust accordingly) and feeling that sexy piece of Northstar purr. But on the honest note, It has it's problems. I bought it used w/ 130,000. I've had one episode of overheating. Aside from that, It'll go to 3/4 temp gauge, drop and run nominal from there... If anyone has an answer for that, Feel free to holler at me! Anyway, INCREDIBLE car. Totally worth the money as long as you're willing to put some more into it!

THE CAR. From outside to in, I love it. Every comfort you could not need, but want, It's there. I don't even have the keyless FOB and I have NO quarrel with any feature.

MOTOR!!! It's extremely aggravating to have such an awesome car that I can't rely on. I live in Phoenix. Throughout the Phoenix-Metro area is about the range I trust it to travel in. Also, Cadillac follow through with standard GM parts in the A/C unit, So of course it fails.