1999 Cadillac Seville Consumer Review: Love My New Caddy

1999 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Review

Love My New Caddy
By jlauria751 on

1999 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

I had an accident with my previous 99 sts. I missed it so much I purchased the exact same car. Its a great car it drives identically to my previous cadillac. which was a suprise because I bought with 115,000 miles. My best advice in keeping a car running well is Change The Oil Every 3,000 miles! I put synthetic in my car and never go past 4,500 miles never. In this car the most expensive repair was a steering rack$500, I put in a bose door speaker $230 worth every penny, and had to replace a motor mount $110 installed. It helps to work for a dealership and get employee price. I burn 3/4 of a pint of oil between oil changes not bad. although these cars are known for drinking oil.

The 420 watt 8 speaker bose sound system. Great seats, display of the guages/ with the digital speed read out. The engine and transmission are great. The gas milage is decent I get 18.5 mpg doing all city driving.

Air coditioned seats! Tire pressure monitor. Better cup holders.