1999 Cadillac Seville Consumer Review: High Miles

1999 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Review

High Miles
By Caddy STS on

1999 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

I got my STS when it had 95,000 miles on it. I paid $9,500 and it was in great condition. I had some concerns about it breaking down and being expensive to repair. I put 20,000 miles on it this year and I have only had small problem. It needed new spark plugs and wires at 10,500 and a new water pump at 114,000. I had a small problem with the heater core getting clogged up, but I used some cleaner and it was fine. I keep blowing the speakers listening in music very loud, but I replace this with great after market speakers. It rides great and performs wonderfully. I rough idea and oil burning is to be expected. O love this car and I paid pocket change for it. Everyone thinks I spent $30,000

I love the 300 HP NorthStar. It has a nice ride and does great in snow. The Bose head unit is great, but the speakers stink. The memory seats are cool. I love the wood grain on the steering wheel. I have got the top speed to 135 and I know it could go faster. I bet 145 - 150. This is a must get car.

I dont like the rough idle. It would be nice to have it pick up faster off the line. 20 - 80 goes really fast. The OEM Goodyear LS stink, I have Komohamma Avid V4s. The perform much better.