VERY HAPPY 98 STS OWNER
By GERMEEZY1 on
1998 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan
I have a 98 STS it has abt 70,000 miles I have been very happy with it being my second sts. i owned a 94 sts previously. I love the performance and the handling at 1st was not up to BMW/MB/AUDI standards but I put 20" wheels on it and with 255/35/20 kumho ecsta tires it handles like a dream! I will be buying a 2005 STS when they debut. I drove an 03' with magnaride and that was a revelation! Overall I average 20 mpg which is better than my fiances 330CI and having driven a lot of cars nothing in its class rides as good on big wheels including A6 and 540i
Favorite Features
rainsense wipers/ have to love the northstar V8/ ride/ highway comfort/ bose stereo is one of the best/ launch mode built into tranny (if you put in in second gear manually it will bark the tires on a 1-2 shift!)
Suggested Improvements
Interior quality could go up just a notch my freind has an AUDI A6 the benchmark for interiors and the cadillac is not as nice inside./ 300 horsepower is a lot to route through the front wheels wet or dry. / upgrade the engine mounts my 94 needed new ones and so does this one.