Do Not Buy
By Pittsburgh Boy on
1998 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan
This car is great and fun to drive. My sls has the rain sensing wipers and power steering wheel that edmunds says the sts has. but I've had it almost a year now and the problem list continues. never trust the 4.6 northstar unless it's after 05. The thing overheats due to a head gasket problem which is a common problem with the 4.6 liter and even the 4.9 liter DHOC V8. the Bose system is amazing though. the trunk lid light doesn't work (also common). Also the radio doesn't save my stations and the final problem and reason I'm selling it is that the other day i got in it, put my key in, and instantly all the windows went down by themselves (lucky it wasn't raining)
Favorite Features
auto parking brake release, BOSE stereo system, engine power and torque, keyless trunk and fuel door release, lock button for rear doors, programmable steering wheel and seat, ride quality
Suggested Improvements
better designed engine, i think they are still using it in the dts and the sts too (bad idea) those owners are going to be very angry after 80,000 miles give or take.