1996 Cadillac Seville Consumer Review: Nice, Sporty Family Luxury Veh

1996 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Review

Nice, Sporty Family Luxury Vehicle
By Darlene on

1996 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

My 1996 Cadillac Seville is fast. It is a pleasure to drive. The front spoiler is low to the ground and when driving one has to take care in turning in to high curb driveways. This car had a recall for a fuel line problem which Cadillac promptly took care of in 2004. This is the only non-maintanence issue or repair that I experienced besides a starter I had to replace. The car is equipped with remote start, which I use often accounting for the extra ware on the starter (or so I was told). Otherwise this is the sharpest sedan I would ever care to drive. It is an unassumingly, beatiful car in pearl white. I love it.

The car has sleek gorgeous, unpretensious body lines. It has a great security system, a nice power moon roof, an awesome Bose stereo system, 10 disc CD changer, and a programable garage door opener built in. The info center is owner friendly.

The bucket seats are not as comfortable as those in the Chevrolet Tahoe, from which Cadillac should take a lesson, heated or not.