1996 Cadillac Seville Consumer Review: Fabulous Car in All Aspects

1996 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Review

Fabulous Car in All Aspects
By Kent Bennet on

1996 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

Back in '96 I paid $52,000 for this car brand new with all the options and it has been worth every penny. The ride is very smooth and there is hardly any road noise. I really like the exterior styling and the chrome wheels looked nice as well. The interior was possibly my favorite part of the car, heated seats and the Bose system was awesome. The fuel economy was maybe my least favorite part, but the mileage was decent for a V8. The only problems was premature brake wear and a slight burning of oil. I had to add a quart every 3,000 miles. Other than that I had no problems with this car. I hope the new STS I bought will be just as good as this STS Seville. It had 181,000 miles and still ran very well.

Interior design and the engine was nice. It could sprint to 60 in around six seconds and had it going 120 on some back roads, the suspension on this car was awesome as well with the ability to take high speed turns.

Nothing comes to mind, maybe a few thousand less on the sticker price.