1996 Cadillac Seville 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A SWEET RIDE!!!

1996 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Review

A SWEET RIDE!!!
By GRIZZ2 on

1996 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

MY BLACKCHERRY STS, WAS PURCHASED WITH 37500 MILES AND CAME WITH THE GOLD PACKAGE, VOGUE GOLD STRIPE TIRES RATED @ 140 MPH. THE NORTHSRAR PULLS HARD ALL THE WAY TO 145 MPH [I RAN OUT OF SPACE IN N.D.] AND THE FRONT END OF THE CAR STILL ROSE WHEN I FLOORED IT AT 145 MPH! THE STS RUNS FLAT @ HIGH SPEEDS AND FEELS VERY STABLE. HOWEVER, DO "NOT" RUN ANYTHING LESS THAN Z RATED TIRES AS THE STEERING IS SO TIGHT THAT MY S RATED TIRES WILL SLIDE 2-5 FEET IN A HIGH SPEED CURVE AND IT'LL GIVE YOU A REAL RUSH!! UPDATE YOUR AIR FILTER TO A K&N FILTER AS YOU WILL GAIN 250 RPMS @ SHIFT POINTS AND INCREASE FUEL MILEAGE 2-4 MPG.[I GET 23 MPG @ 75 MPH ON CC. --TRY ONE--

Favorite Features

THE BOSE SYSTEM IS A MUST FOR CRUISING!! SEATING IS SUPERB, ESPECIALLY WITH HEATED SEATS. THE CAR SEEMS TO PERFORM BETTER AS TIME AND MILEAGE GO UP!

Suggested Improvements

I HAVE THE SLIDE GUIDES ON THE MOONROOF REPLACED TWICE AND @$500.00 EACH TIME, IT'S IRRITATING. THE STS SHOULD COME WITH A FACTORY 70000 MILE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTEE. THE 12 DISC CD CHANGER HAS BEEN REPLACED TWICE AFTER WARRANTEE @$600 EACH!