Very Fast / Sips Fuel
By vicar on
1995 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan
My 1995 Cadillac Seville does 0-60 in 6.6 sec., which is quick by any standard. There are lots of embarrassed hotshots driving Infiniti G35s, Infiniti FX35s, some elderly Camaros & Mustangs wondering what happened. Also, noted a number of complaints regarding fuel mileage - my experience is just the opposite- I can't believe a vehicle with this kind of performance gets 19.8 mpg in mixed city driving and 26 to 28 mpg at 70 to 80 mph on the highway. Amazing- or maybe I have a light foot. My 2005 Honda CRV gets 21 mpg in the city and 26 to 28 mpg on the highway and it sure doesn't crank like the Caddy.
Favorite Features
Power, fuel mileage, computerised dash instrument panel readouts. Makes the time go by on long trips.
Suggested Improvements
Needs more cabin storage cubbies. Telescoping steering wheel would be nice. Back seat virtually impossible for old folks to get out of. Back door is huge and unless you want to ding the car next to you its necessary that you disembark your passengers before pulling all the way into a parking space.