15 years of a GREAT CAR
By Carol Ditto on
1995 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan
I ordered her new in '95/have LOVED her ever since. She is still one of THE hottest driving & looking cars around (shale w/custom navy coach top & RR grille). I STILL constantly get compliments on her- even from the younger generation. Loaned her to my son/thought I'd never get her back. Essentially routine maintenace with a few expected things now that she just turned over 100Kmiles & is just NOW after 15 YEARS due for her first tune up. In ALL OF 15 yrs, have replaced a/c compressor,1 set of brakes EVER,radiator core,water pump @ 70K miles& just recently, the transmission at99Kmiles/a brand new one cost 1700. - figure that's pretty cheap after 15 years of essentially trouble free driving! -
Favorite Features
The comfort, the POWER, good visibility, the classic HOT good looks to her lines. I'll probably keep her forever -never had a car I liked as much. Always a head turner and could always outrun most anything, and still gets 17-19 city / 27-28 highway. No fuss - just get in and drive.
Suggested Improvements
after 15 years I am STILL happy with her, every time I think about trading her off, I can never find anything to compare to the beauty, speed, weight, safety and low maintenance. Found out 4 yrs ago, she will run perfectly fine on mid octaine gas/ does NOT need premium that I used all these years