Used 1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:

Very Fast / Sips Fuel
By vicar

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan

My 1995 Cadillac Seville does 0-60 in 6.6 sec., which is quick by any standard. There are lots of embarrassed hotshots driving Infiniti G35s, Infiniti FX35s, some elderly Camaros & Mustangs wondering what happened. Also, noted a number of complaints regarding fuel mileage - my experience is just the opposite- I can't believe a vehicle with this kind of performance gets 19.8 mpg in mixed city driving and 26 to 28 mpg at 70 to 80 mph on the highway. Amazing- or maybe I have a light foot. My 2005 Honda CRV gets 21 mpg in the city and 26 to 28 mpg on the highway and it sure doesn't crank like the Caddy.

Power, fuel mileage, computerised dash instrument panel readouts. Makes the time go by on long trips.

Needs more cabin storage cubbies. Telescoping steering wheel would be nice. Back seat virtually impossible for old folks to get out of. Back door is huge and unless you want to ding the car next to you its necessary that you disembark your passengers before pulling all the way into a parking space.

Hot Rod with Comfort
By BIG BOY

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used with 102,000 miles and it runs great has good power and great comfort.The only bad think is the fwd make torque steer a little annoying when you punch the trottle and there isn't hardly any aftermarket performance parts for the Northstar motor. The STS is a great highway cruiser though and you gotta love the exterior look it does not have the grandmother look that some other cars in its class.

Northstar Engine, comfort, power, sunroof, and tough look of the Car.

Less torque steer, better gas mileage, more sporty suspension.

great used car purchase
By spoonie

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan

needed a new fuel pressure regulator and some TLC, but with a set of Michelins added,, it has been a great car. Will buy another. At 140,000 miles , it is going strong.

Comfort and road performance.

none

Muscle car in an Armani Suit!
By jlhunter

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

When I bought this car it still looked brand new. I love to look at it in the reflection of other cars on the highway. I am now a caddy man for life. The only problem I have is that it burns a lot of gas, but I guess thatís the cost of looking good!

300hp,The heated seats, and just the look of the car.

I wish it did better on gas. I also wish repairs did not cost so much.

Overall a great car- want a newer model
By Krista

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car two years ago and love it - the only things I have replaced are the brakes and a couple of hundred dollar items, but I have had to have the car towed twice for those silly inexpensive items. The engine is super poweful and fast, but has started to idle a little off. overall a great performance vehicle