Used 1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:

Love this car
By rick

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan

I'm not rich so I have to wait years before I can get the car I want. I found this car with 80,000 miles on it a one owner and looks bring new. Still has the sicker price from 1995, $46,720 that was a lot of money for a car. But now that I got one it's worth every penny of that. The Bose system is great. The gas mileage is OK 20.4 in town. I would buy a new one today if I could afford it.

Bose system, heated seats, sporty looks, and Northstar power plant.

My Cadi SLS
By Jim

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan

I have had the car since almost new. It has needed a few repairs fuel pump after 10 years, HVAC blower/fan blower motor after 10 years, engine fan after 13 years. I don't regard these as major items. The vehicle rides great (after replacing sway bar bushings $10) these make the car sound so much better after going over bumps. Should be replaced every few years as they get hard and allow the noise to get in. Car is excellent! I would purchase another when I think there is no more life in this one.

Engine and tranny

Fuel mileage, ease of maintenance. Anything in engine compartment that needs to be replaced needs to have engine lowered.

Sold on Seville
By Mark G

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

Excellent car overall. Had a little trouble with computers at first, but the dealer backed it 100%. It really turns heads going down the street! Lots of power but could have higher fuel economy.

Moon roof, heated leather seats, power moving down the road.

Premium fuel is a real drag on the wallet!

I'll Never Drive Anything Else
By Carol

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1995 Cadillac Seville in 1999 when it had 72,000 miles on it. It now has 157,000 miles and is going strong. It looks great and drives wonderfully. I have had one small repair done on it. I replaced tires with Michelins, and that improved the handling greatly. I recently bought a 2001 Cadillac STS and passed this car on to my son. I only hope the newer one is half the car this one has been. It is worth every penny, new or used!

This car fits me like a glove. What else is there to say? It's a great car!

None.

Modern Day Classic Car!
By OKC STS

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

After only 6 weeks I'm not able to rate reliability, but based on performance, ride, style, and comfort this car is hard to beat for the money. I would say a clean, well-maintained, and low mileage Cadillac Seville STS is a "Best Buy." It has a 300 hp engine, averages 19.5 mpg in city with 25+ on highway, goes 0-60mph in 6.4-7.0 sec, has heated seats, power sunroof, and leather for $4,788! Unbelievable! This is one of the better handling front wheel drive cars I've driven. For 300 hp, the torque steer isn't that bad.

Sharp looks, American V8, durable/luxury interior, smooth ride/performance, suspension balance, decent handling, acceptable gas mileage, and affordable.

Doors auto-lock when car starts. Obviously, they learned their lesson and have since changed to when the vehicle reaches 10-15mph. It is too easy to lock yourself out.