1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
Very Fast / Sips Fuel
By vicar on 08/05/05 16:56 PM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan

My 1995 Cadillac Seville does 0-60 in 6.6 sec., which is quick by any standard. There are lots of embarrassed hotshots driving Infiniti G35s, Infiniti FX35s, some elderly Camaros & Mustangs wondering what happened. Also, noted a number of complaints regarding fuel mileage - my experience is just the opposite- I can't believe a vehicle with this kind of performance gets 19.8 mpg in mixed city driving and 26 to 28 mpg at 70 to 80 mph on the highway. Amazing- or maybe I have a light foot. My 2005 Honda CRV gets 21 mpg in the city and 26 to 28 mpg on the highway and it sure doesn't crank like the Caddy.

Hot Rod with Comfort
By BIG BOY on 06/04/05 18:37 PM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used with 102,000 miles and it runs great has good power and great comfort.The only bad think is the fwd make torque steer a little annoying when you punch the trottle and there isn't hardly any aftermarket performance parts for the Northstar motor. The STS is a great highway cruiser though and you gotta love the exterior look it does not have the grandmother look that some other cars in its class.

great used car purchase
By spoonie on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan

needed a new fuel pressure regulator and some TLC, but with a set of Michelins added,, it has been a great car. Will buy another. At 140,000 miles , it is going strong.

Muscle car in an Armani Suit!
By jlhunter on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

When I bought this car it still looked brand new. I love to look at it in the reflection of other cars on the highway. I am now a caddy man for life. The only problem I have is that it burns a lot of gas, but I guess thatÂ’s the cost of looking good!

Overall a great car- want a newer model
By Krista on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car two years ago and love it - the only things I have replaced are the brakes and a couple of hundred dollar items, but I have had to have the car towed twice for those silly inexpensive items. The engine is super poweful and fast, but has started to idle a little off. overall a great performance vehicle

Served me well....until warranty ran out
By brenda clark on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan

Was treated royally by dealership until warranty ran out. Air conditioner problems were "treated" with the most expensive options and finally solved with an $89.00 outside temperature sensor. Now the temperature adjusts to the setting rather than blowing out hot air at a 65 degree setting. Have had blower motor replaced twice and compressor twice, both not the solution at my expense of over $3,000, as I was told this would "fix the problem". Not so...the $89 part fixed it. Don't go to dealers with your problems.

I love my Cadillac
By Laurie Georgeson on 04/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

My car looks like a later model than 1995 because I take excellent care of it. I have it serviced every three months. Practically new Michelin tires. Driven my a "little old lady." I would just like a little newer model. I've had many compliments on my car. Love the color (shale).

Sevill Review
By Trevor Allen on 04/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

This car has been the best thing i have ever owned. Its very advanced for a 95, it really, still feels like a brand new car. Its also VERY fast. Again you think...this car is a 95...8 years old. It pumps out about 300 horse power, with the northstar V8. I would recomend this car to anybody.

NO MORE GM
By NO MORE GM on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

POOR QUALITY FOR THE PRICE. HAVE REPLACED FUEL PUMP, ENGINE MOUNTS AND THE BODY MOLDING IS FALLING OFF.

Love my STS
By Jambo on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Love to step on it. Great, reliable, punchy and looks great as a 4 door