1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
Great Car
By tamerz on 04/04/13 06:01 AM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

I just bought a 95 STS. This car is amazingly comfortable and great ride. It is powerful engine rolls this huge car well. I am very impressed with it and working on getting the stereo and other parts upgraded to my specifications. Looking to get white rim wheels for it at some point if I find ones that fit the bill.

Nothing Compares..not even new!
By greyhip on 01/03/10 16:30 PM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

This car was purchased when 2 yrs old. It is the most awesome vehicle in so many ways. When you compare the features it came with in 1995 to the features offered today, it was way ahead of its time. The body style is head turning and it is difficult to tell what year it is from the body style as the cts today looks very similar. Maintenance has been minimal to non existent. I only have 80,000 miles on her but I too, will never own any other make of car other than Cadillac. This vehicle is a blast to drive on the interstate, it is a cruising machine, quiet, smooth and gets up the asphalt when necessary! It has all you could ever want, looks,dependability and power. I would highly recommend!

15 years of a GREAT CAR
By Carol Ditto on 12/26/09 22:19 PM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

I ordered her new in '95/have LOVED her ever since. She is still one of THE hottest driving & looking cars around (shale w/custom navy coach top & RR grille). I STILL constantly get compliments on her- even from the younger generation. Loaned her to my son/thought I'd never get her back. Essentially routine maintenace with a few expected things now that she just turned over 100Kmiles & is just NOW after 15 YEARS due for her first tune up. In ALL OF 15 yrs, have replaced a/c compressor,1 set of brakes EVER,radiator core,water pump @ 70K miles& just recently, the transmission at99Kmiles/a brand new one cost 1700. - figure that's pretty cheap after 15 years of essentially trouble free driving! -

best decision. ever.
By kurtw on 01/30/09 12:29 PM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

i bought this car 6 years ago with almost 100,000 miles on it. it now has almost 150k and it is still awesome. super fast! and so advanced technically for a 95! considering the 300hp v8 engine it has surprisingly good fuel economy. the only thing ive replaced is the LED third brake light which is a common problem and the fuel line which is actually a recalled gm problem that gm paid for. i love this car and will miss it when im gone. it is the best purchase of my life! im a cadillac man forever now.

Sold on Seville
By Mark G on 06/03/08 09:03 AM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

Excellent car overall. Had a little trouble with computers at first, but the dealer backed it 100%. It really turns heads going down the street! Lots of power but could have higher fuel economy.

I'll Never Drive Anything Else
By Carol on 12/09/05 20:59 PM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1995 Cadillac Seville in 1999 when it had 72,000 miles on it. It now has 157,000 miles and is going strong. It looks great and drives wonderfully. I have had one small repair done on it. I replaced tires with Michelins, and that improved the handling greatly. I recently bought a 2001 Cadillac STS and passed this car on to my son. I only hope the newer one is half the car this one has been. It is worth every penny, new or used!

Modern Day Classic Car!
By OKC STS on 10/26/05 23:14 PM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

After only 6 weeks I'm not able to rate reliability, but based on performance, ride, style, and comfort this car is hard to beat for the money. I would say a clean, well-maintained, and low mileage Cadillac Seville STS is a "Best Buy." It has a 300 hp engine, averages 19.5 mpg in city with 25+ on highway, goes 0-60mph in 6.4-7.0 sec, has heated seats, power sunroof, and leather for $4,788! Unbelievable! This is one of the better handling front wheel drive cars I've driven. For 300 hp, the torque steer isn't that bad.

Hot Rod with Comfort
By BIG BOY on 06/04/05 18:37 PM (PDT)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used with 102,000 miles and it runs great has good power and great comfort.The only bad think is the fwd make torque steer a little annoying when you punch the trottle and there isn't hardly any aftermarket performance parts for the Northstar motor. The STS is a great highway cruiser though and you gotta love the exterior look it does not have the grandmother look that some other cars in its class.

Muscle car in an Armani Suit!
By jlhunter on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

When I bought this car it still looked brand new. I love to look at it in the reflection of other cars on the highway. I am now a caddy man for life. The only problem I have is that it burns a lot of gas, but I guess thatís the cost of looking good!

I love my Cadillac
By Laurie Georgeson on 04/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

My car looks like a later model than 1995 because I take excellent care of it. I have it serviced every three months. Practically new Michelin tires. Driven my a "little old lady." I would just like a little newer model. I've had many compliments on my car. Love the color (shale).