1994 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
Driving with my SLS
By Di on 12/15/04 14:35 PM (PST)

1994 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

My 1994 Cadillac Seville is wonderfully powerful and gets me down the road in fine style. It has quick acceleration with it's V8 Northstar engine. I have 135,000 miles on the car now and the interior is still in showroom condition. I recently replaced the shaft on the torque converter (cracked), installed a new water pump and new battery. She still runs strong and steady at this mileage and I hope to have her for years to come.

Great used luxury ride
By James Bartlett on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

Bought my SLS at 33,000 miles, now at 91,000 miles -- very reliable, but repairs can be expensive -- the extended warranty saved me, but has now expired. I could buy another car, but this one still looks new and drives great. Dreading future repairs.

Seville Quality
By clarke on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

After 140,000 miles this is a solid performer with no major problems. We have newer cars but this is the vehicle of choice, especially for long trips.

Seville SLS (get an extended warranty)
By dsm1lge on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

Would highly recommend extended warranty if you buy. Purchased with 62,000 Replaced, alternator, transmission, struts, within three years. Also had major oil leak a 3K repair. Thanks to extended warranty I paid 800.00 out of pocket on 7k worth of repairs. All repairs are expensive expecially at the Cadillac dealer.

Seville Woes
By heagil on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

I've owned 2 Cadillacs so far, and they were absolutely wonderful Automobiles until they hit 70,000 miles, both vehicles disintegrated before my eyes. I have paid more in repairs for the Seville than I paid for it in the first place. In the last year I have had to replace the transmission, water pump, shocks and struts, power window motor, front brake calipers and rotors.

Nice Car
By Rudophb on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

I bought the car used about one and half years ago with 82000 miles now the car has 94000 miles. Use the mostly for long trip since it is more comfortable than my newer cars. It is a used car and I will be getting new brake pads and tires this year.