1994 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
1994 cadillac sts
By walter van horn on 03/23/08 19:08 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

purchased car with 94,000 miles, now have 116,000 did normal services, tires, brakes,cooling system, repaired wires that shorted out going to fuel injectors. Car runs well gets 17 to 26 miles a gallon. Bose stereo is great, handles well, ac compressor went out have to be replaced. car is driven to work 25 miles a day but performs well on the road at 70 to 75 mph

94 STS
By matt on 03/14/08 04:41 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

i am a proud owner of a 1994 Seville sts. this car drives and rides like a dream i purchased this car for a very good price the only problem is , i spent more on repairs than i paid for the car. don't get me wrong i love this car but the very sensitive Northstar engine demands maintenance. failure to do so will result in very expensive repairs

Whatever happened to American muscle?
By CLAYDOUGH on 08/16/07 17:33 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

I purchased this from a man who took great care of it. I was quite surprised with the power put in such a heavy car. I love driving it on this extremely hot Georgia days. Plus the engine is over 10 years old and still smooth as a brand new engine, not to mention virtualy impossible to destroy.

It is a Great Car!
By green1994 on 10/03/06 07:03 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

The Seville has been preety good to me over the last eleven years. I have had to replace a couple of things on it in the last year that have gotten a little out of wack, but this is to be expected with any car over ten years old. The car otherwise is great and I see it still being around for a long time. It is still holding up pretty well. It still has a great ride and it works really well as long as it's maintenance is up to date. I would never trade this car, not even for a new CTS. I recommend a Cadillac to anyone and I know. They just make them even better with time.

Great Car, Love It
By howard haas on 09/16/06 16:07 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

This is my second Cadillac. I have loved the body style of the '94 Seville STS for years and finally bought one. My car is white diamond and man does it look good in that color. The car has great performance and is fun to drive. The only drawback is the cup holders stink, they are too small and too short.

STS review
By guy jones on 06/29/05 14:51 PM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

best front wheel drive sedan I have owned.

what-a-car!
By lars linden on 12/17/04 06:58 AM (PST)

1994 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

The Northstar motor in my 1994 Cadillac Seville STS is terrific! Smooth and powerful. I have 145,000 miles and between changes it uses only the oil to lower the level on the dipstick to "add". But why add when it is time to change anyway. The oil life remaining in percentage is a neat feature. Much highway driving will yield as much as 7,000 miles between changes. Gas mileage is between 18 and 22 m.p.g. (city or highway). The cruise control feature I use extensively and is slick. Set it for 8 m.p.h over the speed limit and I am in no danger of getting a ticket. The leather is nice, trunk space is abundant, and the dashboard display is good.

Driving with my SLS
By Di on 12/15/04 14:35 PM (PST)

1994 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

My 1994 Cadillac Seville is wonderfully powerful and gets me down the road in fine style. It has quick acceleration with it's V8 Northstar engine. I have 135,000 miles on the car now and the interior is still in showroom condition. I recently replaced the shaft on the torque converter (cracked), installed a new water pump and new battery. She still runs strong and steady at this mileage and I hope to have her for years to come.

It opened the FAST Sedan Market
By LeadFoot on 12/11/04 15:25 PM (PST)

1994 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

The 1994 Cadillac Seville is really a wonderful car especially when you consider their now low market value. This car was a real plus for me especially when street racing. This grandma car can sock it to a lot of unsuspecting sports cars, and it is all packaged within a four- door sedan, ultimately meaning lower insurance. If you want a car that is fast enough to smoke the V-8 sports cars but still rides like a dream this is the car for you. The one downside can be suspected, the V8 engine drinks the fuel down in town, but out on the open road cruising at 80 mph you can expect anywhere from 20-28 mpg. Overall this is a comfortable, fast luxury sedan that doesn't like to putts around in town.

Great used luxury ride
By James Bartlett on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

Bought my SLS at 33,000 miles, now at 91,000 miles -- very reliable, but repairs can be expensive -- the extended warranty saved me, but has now expired. I could buy another car, but this one still looks new and drives great. Dreading future repairs.