Used 1993 Cadillac Seville Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:

Best Engine Ever Made
By Caddyman

1993 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

Not only does the Cadillac Seville house the best engine ever made, but it's also a blast to drive. The comfort is amazing, the power is astonishing and yet you still can get 27 MPG on the highway. Amazing. The car has a very sleek look for it's age. I was amazed by the looks of it. I thought it was a 2001! Simply put, it's the best car I've ever owned.

My favorite feature would have to be the engine for how reliable, effiecient and powerful it is.

Absolutely nothing.

Don't Believe the Hype
By V-Chip

1993 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 1993 Cadillac Seville from a little old man with a tall stack of dealer receipts.This car was a cream puff, and for only $7,000! Everything was fine until about six weeks ago. I had done the usual (tune-up, regular maintenance, battery, alternator). All of this was very expensive, but what the heck, I had a sweet Cadillac that I planned on enjoying for years to come - Wrong. The transmission quit at just over 100,000 miles and shortly thereafter the vaunted Northstar engine backfired so severely that the intake manifold shattered. $1,600 hundred dollars later I am now afraid to even start this heap of junk and will be forced to sell. I am a lifelong Cadillac fanatic who was hoping they finally turned the corner after that long 1977 - 1989 drought, bit I was wrong.

The powerful motor and creature comforts.

This car was terrible in the snow. Also try some quality control-I was left stranded three times in two years by a weekend car that was babied it's whole life. Think long and hard before buying these glorified garbage cans - I am not alone with this tale of misery.

1993 Cadillac Seville
By richard blair

1993 Cadillac Seville Sedan 4dr Sedan

Eleven years of roomy, comfortable, powerful head turning pleasure. Maintainence includes brake pads, oil changes, one radiator hose and one radiator( in the tenth year). It's understandable why MT selected this model as Car of the Year for the second consecutive year in 1993. All this with an annual depreciation cost of about $2,600 per year.

Leg room in the front seat. Heated seats with heat in the back rest. Simple controls that do not require stopping the vehicle to safely change radio, tape/cd or heating/cooling controls.

An AMG-like upgrade to both handling and performance as an option. More leg room in the back seat.

great car/good service
By shot

1993 Cadillac Seville Sedan 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car 3yrs old.I got great service over the last eight years.I love this car.

The infomation center. Smooth ride.Style

Super Seville
By iltorino

1993 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

Seville is an impressive car. I am always happy to drive it, and whenever I have anyone with me, they always love the car. It's older, but it looks great and I get a lot of looks.

Body style, comfort.

More solid construction of interior...it has a few squeaks and rattles.