1993 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
My First Car
By Skumpy on 01/08/10 09:31 AM (PST)

1993 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

Ok i'm a teen driver and it's my first car and in my opinion it is most definitely a great car if taken car of. However if it isn't, things start falling apart left and right, and due to the mess of features available for this, it's an expensive fix and a pain to find parts. A lot of power i think, and the turning is extremely comfortable. Inside is a little cramped at times but the all digital display is pretty cool. Very low to the ground so you need to be wary of where you are driving and slightly careful. Only downside is the size, which is only a problem due to parking. The size of the hood and the height make it hard to see the spaces around you, which is a pain in parking lots.

1993 Cadillac Seville
By richard blair on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

Eleven years of roomy, comfortable, powerful head turning pleasure. Maintainence includes brake pads, oil changes, one radiator hose and one radiator( in the tenth year). It's understandable why MT selected this model as Car of the Year for the second consecutive year in 1993. All this with an annual depreciation cost of about $2,600 per year.

great car/good service
By shot on 09/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car 3yrs old.I got great service over the last eight years.I love this car.

Great car!
By Lovely Lois on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

This has been the most reliable car we have ever had. It is ten years old and we haven't had any problems with it. We get our standard oil change and that's all. It still looks great and drives great!