1992 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
It made me want to test drive a new one
By 213inc. on 08/24/07 00:34 AM (PDT)

1992 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 112000 miles. The man I bought it from took it to the Cadillac dealership every 3k to have serviced. I love the car on the freeway, I can get 30 mpg on premium fuel, it rides like a champ(still has o.e. suspension)and its as quiet on the inside as the new luxury cars I have recently rented.(lexus,benz,bmw) The power from the 4.9 is great.Too much from a dead stop,(fwd), but great when passing. I do have a small oil leak to fix,looks like its from the timing chain cover(typical gm). The air conditioning compressor just went down(300$ fix for dyi).Other than the factory Bose CD player skipping in cold weather I have no complaints and would consider buying another Cadillac

Best Car I Ever Owned
By karl Dahlen on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

Fast, powerful, timeless styling (my 92 has been taken for a 97 or 98), roomy, fun to drive.

1992 Cadillac Seville STS
By Kevin345345 on 03/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

I received the car from te original owner and it has been a NIGHTMARE! I ahev replaced A gas tank, all 4 brake lines, front ball joints, brakes all around, all new tires, a new transmission, antenna motor and antenna, radiator, 3 waterpumps, trans cooling fan, shocks all around, and a whole new exhaust system. The car has overheated twice, it's been terrible. Fun to drive when working right but otherwise never buy.

4 Door Muscle that need lots of repairs
By MikeAbey on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

Bought this car from the original owner who was an older lady who really took car. The car only had 32K miles when I bought it 9 months ago, now the car has 42K miles. Since then I have spent well over $4000 on it. The car needed a new battery, radiator, AC compressor, Alternater, Busings,Starter, Electrical work,antenna motor,and a transmission majulater which cost over $2000 at the delar. I will never buy a another used GM car. Since then I bought a 98 Lexus GS400. There is no comparison. The Lexus is such a superior car to the Seville. Too bad Americans can't still compete and make a better product than the Japanese.

Classic Muscle Wrapped In Luxury
By jlwisu on 04/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

A Home Run From Cadillac... I am not necessarily in Caddy's Target Market being an early 20's male, But I have a soft spot for Gadgetry, and more importantly muscle... and this car has both!!! Now don't get me wrong... It is not a '70 Charger R/T, or a 427 Cobra... But it has a Big, Smooth V8, and a throaty exhaust, inside of an eleganet luxury car with GREAT lines. I have a '92 (The 1st year of the redesign), and the STS has only improved since then... But '92 was the Pioneer year that got us where we are today in STS technology!!! I plan on buying a second STS next year, probably a '98 or a '99 to add to the collection!!! I am an STS fan for life!!!