1992 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
Caddy-lac
By Gangster on 03/20/08 11:03 AM (PDT)

1992 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

This (was) a pretty great car. I sold mine 2 years ago because it had 175k miles on it. It still ran but was near the end of its life. Even at the end, this car cruised along surface streets and highways a like, in a smooth, comfortable manner. I had problems with the thermostat and subsequent overheating problems. But other than that, there were never any serious problems. The V-8 could really get up and go, especially considering the weight of the car, and even got 25+ mpg on the highway. Very impressive. Handling past 90mph became worrisome as the car began to sway. But this car was never meant for out running cops, it was meant for cruising in comfort, and it did that very well.

My 1992 Cadillac Seville
By Ricardo Gueli on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

My Seville is so nice and a pleasure to drive. I am surprised the value of it is so low. It would be impossible to find a replacement without going to a Cadillac DeVille, costing $40,000. I like my car so much I wont get a new one. My wife and I drive it on trips and it is exceptionally comfortable, 27-28 mpg, and looks good. The car only has 93,000 miles so I am prepared to proudly drive it for many more years.

Car
By hockey5chick on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

I love driving this car, it is so much fun, and fast. I like to take it on long trips.

92 Seville-Nice car but plenty of minors
By iadrew on 04/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

I've owned this car for 7 1/2 years. It had 7k when we bought it and just turned over 70k. For the most part, it's been reliable. I love the power and the ride, but I've had plenty of minor problems that annoy me and add up over time. Ignition problems, power window & antenna problems, CD player problems, an oil leak... Repairs for these items ranged from $80-400 each making none of them too major, but they add up and diminish faith in GM & Cadillac. Now I have an A/C problem with a quote of $1100 to repair. That may be the end of this relationship.