1991 Cadillac Seville Sedan 4.9L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

1991 Cadillac Seville Sedan - Consumer Reviews

1991 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

STS Sedan (4.9L V8 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
Better than the new cadillacs
By Jase on 11/09/09 20:19 PM (PST)

1991 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

This car has run better then my mothers 2005 cadillac sts. This car runs great and has taken me on a lot of trips. Very reliable car.

Best Caddy ever
By MR. Cadillac on 06/16/07 21:04 PM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

i recently got this from my father to drive around New York City. Okay the car is horrible on gas. However that doesn't matter once you hit the highway in it. It quickly accelerates but wish it had more power. However I'm disappointed that Caddy doesn't make the newer STS in the design of this one because this is truly an American muscle classic and it's a Cadillac. It's pretty reliable, however it does have its occasional problems and the speakers stink, but the car is as old as me so go figure. However I love it and wish Caddy would make their cars looking after this one. It's true=ly the last of an era and should be an American classic.

The car that has dollar signs in its eye
By jvillegurl on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac Seville Sedan STS 4dr Sedan

At 175,000 miles, everything that can go wrong on this car has gone wrong. The brakes, the bearings, the speedometer, the whole electronical system all have gone out. I currently have 17 oil leaks and counting. I do not suggest buying this car unless you have a bank account with this car's name on it. Every repair is very expensive, just to change the 8 spark plugs its $300.00!!(In Florida)