1991 Cadillac Seville - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Seville model:
1991 Cadillac Seville
By billmyong on 02/26/12 02:54 AM (PST)

1991 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

I have owned this Cadillac since new. It now has 191,000 miles and although I have had work done on it, it is all maintenance. This is one of 4 Cadillacs I have owned and it rides the best. At 20 years old it rides better than my 2012 Lexus.

Better than the new cadillacs
By Jase on 11/09/09 20:19 PM (PST)

1991 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

This car has run better then my mothers 2005 cadillac sts. This car runs great and has taken me on a lot of trips. Very reliable car.

I love the 91 Seville
By n. fanning on 10/24/08 10:41 AM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

I just bought a cherry 91 to replace my old one. The car is perfect in every way, but must not be neglected. It is beautiful, powerful, fast and nimble. Everything about it fits me.

Best Caddy ever
By MR. Cadillac on 06/16/07 21:04 PM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

i recently got this from my father to drive around New York City. Okay the car is horrible on gas. However that doesn't matter once you hit the highway in it. It quickly accelerates but wish it had more power. However I'm disappointed that Caddy doesn't make the newer STS in the design of this one because this is truly an American muscle classic and it's a Cadillac. It's pretty reliable, however it does have its occasional problems and the speakers stink, but the car is as old as me so go figure. However I love it and wish Caddy would make their cars looking after this one. It's true=ly the last of an era and should be an American classic.

Great Old Caddy with Power
By Scooter on 11/21/06 11:44 AM (PST)

1991 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

I bought this car to take the place of my 2002 STS because I got tired of the repairs. I must say this has been an impressive car. Other than not having the looks of the newer STS models, it runs very strong, rides like a dream, and has been fairly trouble free. I had to have the load level system fixed, but other than that, what a great car to travel in.

Excellent Car
By Joel on 07/18/06 12:42 PM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car used with 162,000 miles on it. The previous owner did an excellent job at maintaining it. For it's age, the car is great. The interior has held up well. The paint still shines and the car has incredible power. With the exception of the sentinel lighting, all of the power options still work. Overall, it is very well built, with no mechanical problems.

Total Beast
By Simon on 06/13/06 15:28 PM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

My 1991 Cadillac Seville drives like an absolute beast and floats on the freeway. Its suspension is fun, but be careful with speed bumps.

Many repairs
By chevy on 05/09/05 02:04 AM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

I've had to make lots of repairs to my 1991 Cadillac Seville for a car with 125,000 miles. The fuel injectors went out @ 120,000 miles..$1,200. I replaced front strutswent at @ 11,0000 miles-$400. The exhaust went bad @ 122,000 miles - $250. The driver's side power window is not working - not repaired. The rear speakers blew @ 115,000 miles - not repaired. The rear air ride shocks are leaking - not repaired. The interior is cracking on door the panels and arm rest. It gets poor gas milage - 13.5 in city.

168k & still kickin'
By DenColie on 03/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Cadillac Seville 4dr Sedan

After 168k miles, she's still kickin'. Boasty v8, great ride and roomy for a mid-size. Interior starting to show it's mileage. All in all... very pleased with my first caddy.

The car that has dollar signs in its eye
By jvillegurl on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr Sedan

At 175,000 miles, everything that can go wrong on this car has gone wrong. The brakes, the bearings, the speedometer, the whole electronical system all have gone out. I currently have 17 oil leaks and counting. I do not suggest buying this car unless you have a bank account with this car's name on it. Every repair is very expensive, just to change the 8 spark plugs its $300.00!!(In Florida)